QPR 0-0 Chelsea

Kieran.

Just because we sack most managers doesn't mean we should keep Di Matteo just to try and change the media's look about us.

In fact, it shouldn't be a factor whatsoever.

Now we're talking about sacking the manager? :doh:

We're just four games into the season and we're top of the league!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not saying to sack RDM just saying that he needs to be more assertive! I still think he can be a success here, but he needs to be more dominant as the manager as well as showing more consideration for each starting line-up. Because we had the usual suspects on display, we had the usual problems which Hughes exploited. We had problems in the midfeld battle, as well as wasting attacking options with Ramires on the wing.

seem to me RDM really lack the trick to spice the team with all hand full of good player, he come to Talk Chelsea for info on how he should run the team because he he is shit and is tactics suck, ffs stop playing rambo as a winger, pair rambo with mikel and please terry and lampard should come from the bench. Can't look back on this game just to enjoy it too bad

Shame Eden missed his two chances, at the start and at the end of the game. However we were really lucky not to concede after Mikel's sloppy back home pass.

Disappointing but after all, it is a good point.

Why is every one talking :fainthv9: about sacking Robbie Di Matteo u cant expect him to win all games, we are still at the start of the season and we hav scored in every game we hav played yet except this one and as a general the performance wasnt that bad , atleast wait till the season is over till u judge him blue%20scalf.gif

if liverpool beat Utd and we beat Stoke next week, which can happen easily, we're 4 points ahead in the table.

and than we'll be fine i think

City can still win and we will be only 2 points ahead.

i think its time to give up the 4-2-3-1 we looked more dangerous in the last 15 minutes when switched to the 4-3-3 n agreed that torres needs to be dropped to teach him a lesson for his poor display leaving the pitch after a poor game on his behalf..danny and moses were brilliant im liking the way the play together..

oh well hopefully some change for the next game otherwise we will get thumped by juve who went undeafeated last season in Serie A

Two clean sheets in 2 away games and 4 points recouped is a very good result in any league Y not 4 Cfc? IMHO I think RDM is a genius bcoz caution in in an unsettled team is d best option @d moment until our new recruits finally set in. Did any1 notice how shaun was kept quiet by the efficiency of bertrand dispite his lack of supply to torres or how ramires has actually began to improve. Let's give dem time lads I blive wen the time is right we shall see a lot of our exciting forwards. RDM is no FOOL neither is he rigid and I rate him highly 4 his observance and willingness to change(notice ramires moved to central midfield).

I don't mind people saying that RDM got it wrong today because quite frankly he did. Loftus Road is one of those away grounds where you should attack- its hardly like going to Old Trafford. We needed attack earlier, whether in the form of starting Sturridge and/ or Moses or bringing them on earlier in the second half when it was clear that things were not working.

What I won't stand for is people saying that RDM should be sacked. He got the tactics wrong against Atletico and QPR but we are still top of the league. Some people will happily criticise Di Matteo all day and put everything that went wrong against Atletico down to him and ignore the passionless players on the pitch that night.

Just because we sack most managers doesn't mean we should keep Di Matteo just to try and change the media's look about us.

In fact, it shouldn't be a factor whatsoever.

I'm not saying we should keep him just because we've sacked managers, I'm saying we need to keep him to give him a chance, you can't expect him to work wonders from day one, give him time and we will reap the rewards

:blue scalf:

Why is every one talking :fainthv9: about sacking Robbie Di Matteo u cant expect him to win all games, we are still at the start of the season and we hav scored in every game we hav played yet except this one and as a general the performance wasnt that bad , atleast wait till the season is over till u judge him blue%20scalf.gif

They say sack him because they all do better on play station