QPR 0-0 Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Matteo is mentally challenged really. Lampard was ineffectice yet again. Far too much player power at Chelsea. Just about any other club and Frank would not be a starter. Sturridge should be played as a CF against Stoke. RDM is on thin ice. To be honest he just appears to be a moron in a suit (ala AVB) trying to be a tactical genius. Has no idea what he is doing. At least Citeh draw and we're still on top of the table. Another lineup like that (Even against Juventus) and I will be actually wanting Di Matteo to get sacked.

No offence but your actually joke. It is fine to criticise a manager, but if you want him out after just 4-5 games thn go and support spurs with there so called 'fans'

No offence but your actually joke. It is fine to criticise a manager, but if you want him out after just 4-5 games thn go and support spurs with there so called 'fans'

If we play like this, defensive against shit teams in order to get a point, we will get nothing from the season. You are the true joke if you cannot see that.

Main thing is negative tactics by RdM instead of going with a more positive line up he had a very poor line up and his substitutions were left for far too late into the match. Moses was a positive when he came on and Hazard was pretty much the only other player creating danger although he did have two critical misses. Ramires right wing is a complete waste of one of our best performers last season; Lampard full 90 minutes when we have Oscar on the bench dash1.gif and finally Torres - that type of behavior after such a pathetic performance really shows what a diva we bought

Am i right in thinking we went to a weird 4-3-3 at the end with hazard at lw? I can understand why, but I don't think it was needed. Moses should have just been a straight swap for bertrand. We were doing ok with the formation, it was the lack of energy that let us down. The only player trying was hazard. RDM needs to mix things up, and not wait till the 75th minute of a match to do it.

I honestly think it was the lack of effort from certain players that cost us that...

Why was it "weird"? That is what happened. When Moses came on, both Ramires and Moses were on the RW within 10 yards of each other and you could see Hazard all the way on the left. After we lost possession you could see Moses yelling and pointing at Ramires where he should be. Hazard got the memo but Ramires didn't. Then when QPR had possession in our half you could see Ramires right next to Mikel.

I'm satisfied if i'm honest. It was a tough game that we could've lost and we're still unbeaten with 3 clean sheets. I'm happy that game's over and done with. Not unhappy at all. We're a team with new players like them and we still haven't quite got to grips with each other yet. The last 20 mins wasn't bad.

Sturridge and Moses were excellent when they came on, they have to start against Stoke. Lampard needs to be rested, he was so off the pace today.

All in all, not over the moon but satisfied.

Been of the pace all season mate.

Before people overreact too much (and I guarantee that's going to happen, actual match threads are almost unbearable due to the insane overreactions), 1 point away in a derby is not a terrible result. We didn't play terribly either. If Hazard hits one of those sitters or we get one penalty, we get three points. We had many more great opportunities to score than QPR. That said RDM is very conservative and our starting XI was incredibly defensive but RDM seems hesitant to make any changes. The changes he made were the right ones, he just made them too late. Pissed off at Torres for storming off. That's not the way you play the game. He had a poor match and deserved to be subbed off. It's the first time in four games. Does he think he's going to play 90 minutes every single match?

best after match post so far :blue scalf:

If we play like this, defensive against shit teams in order to get a point, we will get nothing from the season. You are the true joke if you cannot see that.

So give him time to see if he can learn from his mistakes. He's an inexperienced and is going to make some mistakes, there is also going to be times where we call him a genius. The point is you stick by a manager and give him a fair crack of whip, not want him out after 5 odd fucking games. Just for once I would just love not to see silly overreactions on here whether it's a win or a loss

Manager shouldnt be afraid to make changes.Doesnt help however when players storm off because of the changes..hopfully just a one off occurance and isnt gana keep doing that every time!

We didnt loose..point gained and a clean sheet at least...horrible running coming up so hopfully big improvements!

I think this game show how important mata is for us.His partnership with hazard and torres is crucial.Moses was very good when he came on as was studge,during the last 20 minutes ramires was moved into midfield and he was immediately 20 times better and was very influential.Overall i think Rdm should be little more brave with his team selection we should be more aggressive.Lampard was really poor.

1. So, we are gonna thrash them 4-0, 5-0, 10-0 eh??

2. A very average performance. QPR looked far the better side and probably should have won it. Have to take this result as a point gain.

3. RDM may have gotten it right with the lineup in previous matches but he really has to take the blame for this one. Why went with such a defensive lineup to begin with? I know he wants to play Bertrand or Ramires to give a better balance to the team but why play both? Ramires has been useless at RW and for whatever reason, RDM continues to persist with it. I would rather play Bertrand on the left all the time as that LW at least looks more natural to him. Could have gone with Bertrand on the left and start Moses on the right!

4. Torres's attitude after being taken off was just pathetic. Getting really tired of his inconsistency. He look interested in some games and others, he just doesn't seem to bother at all. Just can't believe we are stuck with him(and Sturridge) till January at least. Sturridge did more in 10 minutes than Torres in the previous 80!

5. Why use only two subs when you're allowed three and need to get the three points?!