QPR 0-0 Chelsea

Kieran.

The over reaction here is actually quite mad. We were pretty shit granted but we didn't lose. Good teams can come through these types of games and i'd say we came through it. After 4 games, we're top. Everyone has dropped points, just because QPR aren't a top 6 team doesn't mean we'll automatically beat them and the other 14 teams home and away, it doesn't work like that.

The more we play shit, the more chance something will have to eventually change. Surely the most important thing is that we are still top, unbeaten and have kept 3 clean sheets in 4 games. why don't you forget the negatives and look at the positives for a change. Arsenal have dropped points at home to Sunderland for example, Man Utd and MAn City were both shit against Southampton, Tottenham have dropped points at home to Norwich and WBA and haven't even won yet and fuck me look at Liverpool. Wake up.

Alex... 10 points from 12 games? Really, really? lol.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, QPR have a better team too and we've changed a hell of a lot, it's not fifa where 5* Chelsea will whip QPR because they are like 4* and shitter. This is real life, the players need to settle and get used to each other and the formation and of course the English premiership. . We're top of the league, unbeaten and no matter what spin you put on it, i'm perfectly fine sitting here with 10 points from 4 games.

I don't know why do you have such a positive attitude, when yesterday's game was all but positive.

You make some super team out of QPR, and realistically they don't belong even to the top 10 of EPL.

Not to mention the fact that we are european champions.

And you say: "new players have to settle". Well ,if I'm not mistaken, the only new player in the starting XI yesterday was Hazard. And if you ask me, he settled quite well by now.

So that is clearly not the problem.

Our attitude towards the game was awful. RDM bringing in defensive squad again, like he aimed on X.

We also have some huge problems in team selection. Under-performing players(Lampard, Ramires, Torres) keep on playing every match.

It doesn't work that way. Every player who is under-performing has to be benched. That's the basic rule.

I can guarantee that we would have won if only 3 players in the first XI were different. Thats the problem.

We have players, we have potential, but RDM just doesn't seem to know how to use it. I trust him, I give him the credit, I have to after what he has done for us last season.

I know he is still inexperienced, that he is still in the process of learning.

But we have to point out our problems. We have to solve them, and not just ignore them by saying "it was not bad" or something like that. That kind of attitude will bring us nowhere.

I know we can't always play perfect and win 3 points. But we are Chelsea and we always have to ask for more and go for 3 points, and not play like that against shit team like QPR.

So basically you're just saying we have a god-given right to beat any team, any time who are not in the top 6. Fact is you can't play well every game and yesterday's match wasn't a football match, it was a battle against a team who hate us and a team desperate to stop a bad run. We're not robots, sometimes we'll play shit, sometimes we'll play well. We won't win every game and we certainly wont be unbeaten, we'll lose at least 5-7 games this season most probably so when we are playing shit like yesterday, it's vital to just get out of there with another point on the board. Why would i be pissed off? We're top and i will say it again, we're top and we're unbeaten and we have a very winnable game next weekend too home to Stoke which i believe we'll win.

Nobody has a god given right to win any game tho, especially not in the league. In the FA Cup at home to say.... Bury or Rotherham, probably but not away to QPR in the league.

That said.... We should of had 2 penalties and Hazard missed 2 very big chances. We still could've and probably should've won the game.

I am aware that we can't win every match, but what I want is at least us trying to win.

For 80 minutes, we looked like we came for a point, only in the last 10 minutes we actually tried to win the match. That is not how things work.

I wouldn't say a word if we kept attacking the whole match and somehow couldn't score.

We are Chelsea, ambitious club with ambitious fans and owner. But our game yesterday was everything but ambitious.

It's the only thing I ask from RDM and the team. I want us to try to win every game.

Then if we fail, we can at least say we tried.

So basically you're just saying we have a god-given right to beat any team, any time who are not in the top 6. Fact is you can't play well every game and yesterday's match wasn't a football match, it was a battle against a team who hate us and a team desperate to stop a bad run. We're not robots, sometimes we'll play shit, sometimes we'll play well. We won't win every game and we certainly wont be unbeaten, we'll lose at least 5-7 games this season most probably so when we are playing shit like yesterday, it's vital to just get out of there with another point on the board. Why would i be pissed off? We're top and i will say it again, we're top and we're unbeaten and we have a very winnable game next weekend too home to Stoke which i believe we'll win.

Nobody has a god given right to win any game tho, especially not in the league. In the FA Cup at home to say.... Bury or Rotherham, probably but not away to QPR in the league.

That said.... We should of had 2 penalties and Hazard missed 2 very big chances. We still could've and probably should've won the game.

Just want to know, out of curiosity, what would be your reaction if RDM played this same lineup against Juventus and/or Stoke?

So basically.....

the overreaction is more about the fact that we decided to "man the barricades" than try and control the play against qpr. maybe the falcao horror show was still in rdm's mind but he didn't change much in the second half to help the team attack more. against reading Oscar and sturridge came on nice and early to have an impact.

tbf our defensive shape was much better but i wonder whether we can get the perfect balance between a solid defence and a devastating attack. Mata is the key imo

Di Matteo is mentally challenged really. Lampard was ineffectice yet again. Far too much player power at Chelsea. Just about any other club and Frank would not be a starter. Sturridge should be played as a CF against Stoke. RDM is on thin ice. To be honest he just appears to be a moron in a suit (ala AVB) trying to be a tactical genius. Has no idea what he is doing. At least Citeh draw and we're still on top of the table. Another lineup like that (Even against Juventus) and I will be actually wanting Di Matteo to get sacked.

agree with the player power. disagree with the sacking part. calm down before judging rdm. sure he needs to be more ballsy but give him time. atleast the defense has bn sorted

Just want to know, out of curiosity, what would be your reaction if RDM played this same lineup against Juventus and/or Stoke?

I'd be extremely pissed off but i was pissed off with the line up against QPR anyway. I'm only satisfied because we didn't lose. If we had lost i woulda been fuming, i still don't like the way we're playing, especially in the away games. We still should've won the game tho and again, i'll say it. 3 wins and a draw is ok for me, i can't be upset at that.

Was a little stunned by his use of Ramirez (again) out wide, but to follow that up with Betrand on the other flank was disappointing. Way to defensive.....

And Torres, I've defended you against a lot of criticism but your ability to retain the ball was woeful. At one point in the second half you gave the ball away consistently for 20 mins. Can't very well complain about lack of service if you don't help in the link up / build going forward.

In every single post match interview (Chelsea TV, BBC, SSN) RDM complained about JT pen.

He was quite right actually. I really enjoy his quotes, very sensible (different than the cocky AVB).

To be honest we could have had 3 penalties. All which would have been given any other place (just about) but since its Loftus Road filled with those blood thirsty junkies...

Anyway, anyone else find it a bit worrying that he said 'we controlled the game reasonably well'. What game was he watching? We struggled to keep possession when pressed and QPR had more possession. Its a concern that he doesn't see the same problems we do. Again, I ask the question, is he manager material? Time will tell. Let's see how he goes about the next 2 games.

Peoplle expect managers to tell the truth about what they think...He will never say he messed up and the team had no will/heart/focus. He will discuss it privetly and correct his line up in the next few games (if he honestly feels he did somethings wrong).

@KonohasOrangeFlash Dont read too much on this...

He will never say he messed up and the team had no will/heart/focus. He will discuss it privetly and correct his line up in the next few games (if he honestly feels he did somethings wrong).

You sure about that? What about Mourinho after Sevilla?

I mean, it is completely ok to say that we played bad, I don't understand why is it so hard for RDM to admit.