QPR 0-0 Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was poor, Drop Torres he was crap and walking stight down the tunnel just shows no respect to me, Drop Rambo been poor for a few weeks now, I wanna see Moses and Dannyboy starting next time out he did more for me then what Torres did in the who game. i must say im starting to doubt RDM yer its only two games we have been poor in but he just doesnt seem to be getting the best out of people or even choosing the right players for the games and why didnt he use all 3 subs he seems like he is becoming more of a cup manager

Di Matteo is mentally challenged really. Lampard was ineffectice yet again. Far too much player power at Chelsea. Just about any other club and Frank would not be a starter. Sturridge should be played as a CF against Stoke. RDM is on thin ice. To be honest he just appears to be a moron in a suit (ala AVB) trying to be a tactical genius. Has no idea what he is doing. At least Citeh draw and we're still on top of the table. Another lineup like that (Even against Juventus) and I will be actually wanting Di Matteo to get sacked.

Before people overreact too much (and I guarantee that's going to happen, actual match threads are almost unbearable due to the insane overreactions), 1 point away in a derby is not a terrible result. We didn't play terribly either. If Hazard hits one of those sitters or we get one penalty, we get three points. We had many more great opportunities to score than QPR. That said RDM is very conservative and our starting XI was incredibly defensive but RDM seems hesitant to make any changes. The changes he made were the right ones, he just made them too late. Pissed off at Torres for storming off. That's not the way you play the game. He had a poor match and deserved to be subbed off. It's the first time in four games. Does he think he's going to play 90 minutes every single match?

Roberto needs to get his head out of his arse and start thinking about the team he is actually starting rather then placing out the same side against different opposition! Moses should have started, Sturridge should have started, Oscar should have started and Romeu should have started! Lampard was clearly in-need of rest, but instead he allowed him to play a full 90 minutes - watching the same dull performance. The whole team was a let-down as was the managers decisions.

Hopefully we can see a different team come Wednesday - and that means no Ramires anyway near the right wing!

We were shite...but least we didnt loose or concede.We're always shite against QPR and recently in London derbies..which is rubbish!!!!

Got a crappy run coming up and only a point gap at the top.Need to improve muchly and RDM needs to makes changes a hell of a lot quicker then he did before

Least we finished with all 11 men...no doubt handshake be the main talking point cause not much else really

Rubbish results everywhere else today as well :(

I'm satisfied if i'm honest. It was a tough game that we could've lost and we're still unbeaten with 3 clean sheets. I'm happy that game's over and done with. Not unhappy at all. We're a team with new players like them and we still haven't quite got to grips with each other yet. The last 20 mins wasn't bad.

Sturridge and Moses were excellent when they came on, they have to start against Stoke. Lampard needs to be rested, he was so off the pace today.

All in all, not over the moon but satisfied.

Really poor. Created a couple of chances, didn't take them. The positive was that Moses looked genuinely dangerous when he came on and created one great chance for Hazard. Luiz also did quite well at the back.

That second half was dreadful, we never linked the play together, we never pushed them back into defending deep inside their own box, there was hardly any concerted pressure. For about 6 minutes there was a pattern of the ball going to Cech, him kicking us, Torres losing the aerial battle, QPR win the second ball and attack, then repeat the process all over again. Again the midfield of Mikel and Lampard just isn't technically good enough or mobile enough to control a game like this in the way Barcelona, Man City or Man Utd do. It's such an obvious problem. It wasn't aided today by Di Matteo's team selection, far too negative for a game like this and we paid the price for that with the final result. That a player the quality of Oscar doesn't get a look in is simply bizzare. Torres's greatest talent these days seems to be his ability to stay on the pitch, even when he is playing as badly as he did today, he was only taken off in the 80th minute and Sturridge looked considerably more dangerous.

A lack of quality in the final third, a lack of control, sloppy passing and a lack of cutting edge all killed us today. Flat, sloppy and nowhere near good enough if we are going to mount a challenge for the Premier League. It needs to be better and that starts with the starting line up, it has to be different.

When I did my big long rant on Roberto Di Matteo and then got called a 'fake fan' etc, I stressed that it's not his tactics which will be his downfall - but his lack of balls.

What I said seems to, unfortunately, be happening.

all we did actually was pump balls through cech. embarassing really. a crude wake-up call to all those who expect a title challenge this season

on the plus side the defence was good, compact. mikel was a beast in the middle although he didnt have much help in the midfield battle

lampard was dreadful tbf. sloppy passing, easily turned and outmuscled

Am i right in thinking we went to a weird 4-3-3 at the end with hazard at lw? I can understand why, but I don't think it was needed. Moses should have just been a straight swap for bertrand. We were doing ok with the formation, it was the lack of energy that let us down. The only player trying was hazard. RDM needs to mix things up, and not wait till the 75th minute of a match to do it.

I honestly think it was the lack of effort from certain players that cost us that...

RDM has to fucking grow some balls, look, we're against qpr, so what do we do? play fucking Bertrand on the left and Ramires on the right (what a shit experiment, he cant cross, got a shit first touch and cant beat a man) , while we got Moses, Oscar and Sturrdige on the bench.

Dreadful game, fucking dreadful.

I'm satisfied if i'm honest. It was a tough game that we could've lost and we're still unbeaten with 3 clean sheets. I'm happy that game's over and done with. Not unhappy at all. We're a team with new players like them and we still haven't quite got to grips with each other yet. The last 20 mins wasn't bad.

Sturridge and Moses were excellent when they came on, they have to start against Stoke. Lampard needs to be rested, he was so off the pace today.

All in all, not over the moon but satisfied.

and Mata got some rest, too. at long last.