QPR 0-0 Chelsea

Kieran.

Every Chelsea Supporter should be disappointed we did not come back with 3 points today.

There is a difference between going to Stoke and coming back with a draw, and saying we EARNT the point, and in going to QPR ... losing 2 points, and still saying we won 1 point.

Di Matteo doesnt look to have the balls to actually implement and take risks to change our style of play.

While i might sound stupid here, i really appreciate Brendan Rogers and what he is doing at liverpool. He has a philosophy and he is implementing it at all costs. And they will come good sooner rather than later.

RDM on the other hand, isnt ballsy enough to take tough calls on team selections and is generally either ignorant or stubborn with players he likes in certain positions.

Today was pathetic. Yes, we move on, but RDM needs to pull up his socks and change the starting 11.

Ill say this for the first time ever, but yes, i finally have given up on Torres. He has brilliance and relies on services blah blah, but he does fuckall for 85 minutes. Pretty much walks or Jogs, doesnt pressure the defence or chase opposition players. His switch goes on and off, and it seems that he is as WRONG for us as Dimitar Berbatov was for United.

We need a CF who closes down players, continuously pressurises people and in general seems eager and alive. Apart from a few good moments every game, the guy is the biggest Liability we have had ever.

The only way forward for our club is to sell him in January/Summer and buy Cavani/Falcao esque players, who work tirelessly and leave their mark on every game. Their presence is felt. Torres is frustrating to watch, and im tired of supporting him no matter what. Now he is on my supporting equivalent of a "Pay as you play" contract. If he performs well, will praise him, and badly, then will slam him. But today is the day i stop telling everyone that he is going to come good, and will get his mojo back etc etc. He is well and truly like a moody girlfriend.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, RDM out? :doh:

10 points in 4 games is a sack-able offence these days apparently, its almost as ridiculous as calls for Carlo to get sacked after the Tottenham game in 2010 despite having the league in our hands.

You win some and you loose some in football (in this case points) but I'll never be able to not help but think loosing points today could've been avoided if we didn't play Bertrand and Ramires out wide.

Oh well, let's see how we do against Juve. Think it's going to be a frustrating night.

We were playing a very pumped up QPR in their own ground, we restricted them to one or two chances and we had a few ourselves, missed out on 1 maybe 2 penalties which would probably have been given at the Bridge.

We got one point, we're still unbeaten, still top of the league and still European Champions.

Torres can fuck of...I'm sick of his mediocre performances...the way he left the pitch after being subbed is disgraceful...I'm hoping to see Danny ahead of him soon.

Lamps wasn't good either and Mikel's mistake could have costed us a game...

Moses did really well though,can't wait to see more of him...

Still QPR fans and most of their players live for the day when they play us so a point there ain't that bad...

It was certainly a game not worth any more mentioning...

Funny how there are mixed reactions Torres game after game. Regardless of when he scores I always have my doubts, I just think it would be assuring if you knew you have a striker who is going to perform/score on a weekly basis like Drogba which Torres don't seem to do and why so much of us are left in limbo over him. When Sturridge is given his chance up front I am sure he will take his opportunity though

I've finally calmed down.

After every single point we lose or trophy we lose, I go into a complete rager until around 12PM.

(Unless it's a late kick-off, in which case I calm down around 3am and then sleep.)

My head is clearer now, but my thoughts still remain.

I want Torres out.

I want Di Matteo to improve. I know he can help us improve, but only if he gets himself some balls. I absolutely love the guy though so this situation is hard.

Mikel's back-pass infuriated me, especially considering I'd been watching Makelele highlights just this morning.

Regardless of everything though; football is just a game, regardless how passionate most of us are. Try not to let it effect your mood too much like it does mine, although that's obviously a lot easier said than done.

I'm going for a wank now.

Oscar should have started ahead of lampard if not bertrand/ramirez its really so surprising dat RDM hasn't seen the Gem in him yet dat boy is the only creative attacking midfielder dat chelsea has at d moment dat is above average in all ramifications, attack/defense. His intelligent positioning is only second to mata's albeit he even covers more ground and has more speed, strangely also endowed with the ability to make a tackle/defend and pass accuracy as good as any. Tbh I think torres wuld b a FOOL not to have been angry at d service to him albeit being unprofessional. He is no DROGBA(respect) nor FALCAO but who is to say he shouldn't demand the kind of service higuain gets in madrid or Aguero at city when we have similar array of attacking talent. The only reason I concur with this result is becos we had ill luck with the chances we created on anoda day we might hve won e.g barca..qprhahahahaha and mourinho's madrid jst lost to sevilla(madrid shuld have gone more defensive and got a point. Lol)

Just when you think Hazard can handle the attacking side of the game on his own.. clearly Mata's presence is vital (or maybe Marin or Moses at least). Danny should start matches instead of that blonde emo.

Oh, and it's like every 5 minutes I tell myself "Robbie has got to stop playing Ramires as fucking RW!!!"

OK, I've slept on it and calmed down. 1 point is not the end of the world but we shouldn't be dropping points to QPR really. Perhaps this was one of our tougher away fixtures so I'll just wait and see what RDM does in the future.

Against Stoke I hope to see no defensive wingers as Stoke will/should be the ones on the defensive trying to scrap a point. I hope RDM doesn't keep playing defensively when we play away.

I'm not gonna go n bash Lampard because i've got too much respect for him than that. I'm gonna just speak on today and yes, he was slow and off the pace and struggling but he still battled away and we got a good point. I see today as a good point, another point better off than last season as we lost there.

Wigan (A) = Last season 1-1, this season 2-0

Newcastle (H) = Last season 0-2, this season 2-0

QPR (A) = Last season 0-1, this season 0-0.

6 points better off and good cameo's from Moses and Sturridge.

We now move on. It's a good point.

That's just looking at it in a positive way though, in my opinion that does you no favours or even justifies a point.

Because you could easily say, well last season

Newcastle 3-0, 2-0

QPR 6-1, 0-0

Wigan 2-1, 2-0

At the end of the day it doesn't matter if it's home or away, infact none of this matters at all, squads are different, Wigan and QPR look much different especially, when you count new players. We can't base off results from last season, because to be honest if it's even close to the results we got last season, we better start spending 500 million RIGHT NOW.

you cant complain for what you asked for, and RDM asked for a draw from before the game even stared. he wanted a clean sheet and got that, then asked Torres and Hazard to carry the attack.

but with that said, we were so bad defensively at times with 2 defensive wingers! we played soo sloppy giving passes away and QPR had their way pressing us and springing forward with possesion. It took RDM till 80th min to take out Torres who just wasnt having his day with calls or passes or anything(not so much his fault but it is what it is.) rambo, man this is gona be along year for him if RDM continues with the rigid 4231, and its a shame for such a great player who is not being utilized to his strengths. also, Hazard is human and even he needs an extra attacker with him. i just hope vs Juve we play 433 and rest lampard who was nowhere to be found, and put rambo in cm.

on the good side-moses was a lively spark as was studge when they came on only makes you wonder what would have happened if both were on pitch from 60th min onwards.

sigh.............just gota look forward to the next game,