Victor Moses

Superblue

But he hasnt done anything in 2012? So now we have no end product and a big ego. Also top players can have an ego because they produce, Sturridge was shinning bright in a demotivated Chelsea side.

wow so he shines in bad chelsea team, and when we're gettin better he's supposed to do bad??? damn, just fukin damn bro. no end product in 2012? maybe cuz season is yet to start? but no the chosen one HNKS is right, along with your blind faith in torres.

Big part plays how player adopts to the club. Its not just talent, but also attitude to work.

Moses is kind of player we need; he can start immediately and still at 21 has plenty years left. Also he had terrific season in Prem. league.

I dont see why you see this player only as squad player...He is as big talent as Gotze (i know, harsh comparrison), but the point is that Gotze has more media fame. If Moses would be english, playing for Arsenal or whoever, he would be one of top 5 prospects in world. Not everyone can rip Sagna like Moses did.

i believe its the physicality also we would lose, also what makes him different than KDB who could arguably do SAME job. so dont put 10mill on moses just use it for top RW instead. thats just me.

But he hasnt done anything in 2012? So now we have no end product and a big ego. Also top players can have an ego because they produce, Sturridge was shinning bright in a demotivated Chelsea side.

Sturridge scored more goals for us than anyone else last season, how is that "no production?". Yeah, he was crap in 2012, but that's mostly because he was playing as a right midfielder which was never going to work. Every player goes through down periods. Our best player last season was Mata and he was much better in the first half than the second and was basically useless in the later rounds of the UCL. People have this idea that players are great every single week and it's just nonsense. Most players, even top players, will have down periods. To give up on an extremely talented 22-year old because he had a bad patch playing way out of position is just ridiculous. And only players that produce have egos? Did you not notice how upset Torres was that he didn't start in the CL final? How he needed reassurances from Roman that he was the starter? Every player at Chelsea has an ego. They are among the best footballers in the world, they get millions, they have girls chasing them, it's pretty natural to be full of yourself at 21 even without that stuff.

Sturridge scored more goals for us than anyone else last season, how is that "no production?". Yeah, he was crap in 2012, but that's mostly because he was playing as a right midfielder which was never going to work. Every player goes through down periods. Our best player last season was Mata and he was much better in the first half than the second and was basically useless in the later rounds of the UCL. People have this idea that players are great every single week and it's just nonsense. Most players, even top players, will have down periods. To give up on an extremely talented 22-year old because he had a bad patch playing way out of position is just ridiculous. And only players that produce have egos? Did you not notice how upset Torres was that he didn't start in the CL final? How he needed reassurances from Roman that he was the starter? Every player at Chelsea has an ego. They are among the best footballers in the world, they get millions, they have girls chasing them, it's pretty natural to be full of yourself at 21 even without that stuff.

Seriously don't bother arguing. If RDM plays Torres as an RM, then he would change his opinion.

Some seem to have short memories about Sturridge. Who remember the bright prospect making everything to try to convince his 4 times Champions League winning manager without eventually gaining more playing time ? Everyone did notice that he wanted to do a lot to impress and then that he forced his own play and eventually, wasn't efficient. Because it was clearly too much, he was too scattered but of course not short of desire and commitment.

Why would that change under Di Matteo ? Sturridge has an enormous ego, please where's the problem ? He wants to feel the confidence from his manager, to hear he plays well etc...

He wanted to convince Di Matteo of his ability ; it happened whereas he played in a brand a new LM role and after a 2011 year really full (pretty often players' form decline a bit after a year at high level, especially when it comes after the winter). One more time he certainly made too much whereas he wasn't at his best phisically. Really he's a selfish arrogant prick for all that. Fuck logic

People would prefer someone like Joe Cole who showed sufficiently how the 2 last years of their presence at the clubs was backgrounded by a complete absence of them calling into question their attitude and playing level by showing no signs of improvement ? How can we blame a young player who wants to prove himself week after week ?

There's nothing similar with a player with limited abilities who makes shite week after weeks.

We have an incredibly quick striker who is very direct in his play (how many were whining about players don't shooting at goal in the recent past ? Why do the same people moan when Meireles or Sturridge shots ?). He wants to succeed here or elsewhere, I don't see any wrong. He's young and has his own limits even if he can't accept it (I mean he cannot do everything)

Hulk isnt realy taller than Moses. Yes, he might be more stocky, but in two years, Moses could

be that strong too. I just hope that Hulk is kind if player who will fight for every ball, not just try to do fancy stuff. And he will come here for better football, not just to be more famous and have more money. Like that Lavezzi, who has clearly lower standards to winning trophies.

So if we get Moses, those 10mio up or down, he is worth of try. We can always sell him for 8mio minimum in next years and we will have more options in attack. I dont see we will get two class players, and whoever comes, Moses signing wouldnt change much...

Also,I realy hope that KDB will take CM position eventualy to pair with Romeu. It would be great pair of young players. Kdb realy is versatile player, but if he can replace Lamps on less important matches this season, the. we dont need another CM.

Some seem to have short memories about Sturridge. Who remember the bright prospect making everything to try to convince his 4 times Champions League winning manager without eventually gaining more playing time ? Everyone did notice that he wanted to do a lot to impress and then that he forced his own play and eventually, wasn't efficient. Because it was clearly too much, he was too scattered but of course not short of desire and commitment.

Why would that change under Di Matteo ? Sturridge has an enormous ego, please where's the problem ? He wants to feel the confidence from his manager, to hear he plays well etc...

He wanted to convince Di Matteo of his ability ; it happened whereas he played in a brand a new LM role and after a 2011 year really full (pretty often players' form decline a bit after a year at high level, especially when it comes after the winter). One more time he certainly made too much whereas he wasn't at his best phisically. Really he's a selfish arrogant prick for all that. Fuck logic

People would prefer someone like Joe Cole who showed sufficiently how the 2 last years of their presence at the clubs was backgrounded by a complete absence of them calling into question their attitude and playing level by showing no signs of improvement ? How can we blame a young player who wants to prove himself week after week ?

There's nothing similar with a player with limited abilities who makes shite week after weeks.

We have an incredibly quick striker who is very direct in his play (how many were whining about players don't shooting at goal in the recent past ? Why do the same people moan when Meireles or Sturridge shots ?). He wants to succeed here or elsewhere, I don't see any wrong. He's young and has his own limits even if he can't accept it (I mean he cannot do everything)

I understand everything but his selfishness. Sure he's trying to prove himself but come on, consistently ignoring open teammates is just down right pathetic.

Hulk isnt realy taller than Moses. Yes, he might be more stocky, but in two years, Moses could

be that strong too. I just hope that Hulk is kind if player who will fight for every ball, not just try to do fancy stuff. And he will come here for better football, not just to be more famous and have more money. Like that Lavezzi, who has clearly lower standards to winning trophies.

So if we get Moses, those 10mio up or down, he is worth of try. We can always sell him for 8mio minimum in next years and we will have more options in attack. I dont see we will get two class players, and whoever comes, Moses signing wouldnt change much...

Also,I realy hope that KDB will take CM position eventualy to pair with Romeu. It would be great pair of young players. Kdb realy is versatile player, but if he can replace Lamps on less important matches this season, the. we dont need another CM.

saying moses will be as good as hulk is ludicrous and extremely hopeful. not to say, it won't happen but it's unlikely. hulk is a proven goal scorer who will improve our team instantly. moses on the other hand will take two years to even make a particular impact. he will mostly start carling cup games before that.

saying moses will be as good as hulk is ludicrous and extremely hopeful. not to say, it won't happen but it's unlikely. hulk is a proven goal scorer who will improve our team instantly. moses on the other hand will take two years to even make a particular impact. he will mostly start carling cup games before that.

I guess we will buy one class player and as it seems also Moses. And that class player will be Hulk.

But I dont think Moses is that bad to play carling games. He is much better than Lukaku, Piazon, Josh,...

What I rate most about him is his experience in Pl and good performances against good teams.

After all, Cahill played for low table team and he turned fantastic.

Would rather we payed 8-10 million for Moses than nearly 40 million for Hulk, don't care how good Hulk is compared to Moses. You should look at the fact Moses is 21, homegrown and will cost 8-10 million compared to a 25/26 year old who will cost 40 million.

Moses is quite good, he's fast, direct and physical which people are saying are the major reasons why we should go for Hulk... also just because Hulk scores 40 odd goals a season in a minor league doesn't mean he will do it for us, if Moses scored even a quarter of that we would be saying it would be a class deal for us. Hulk might flop or might be successful where as Moses has played in England all/most his career and is used to the PL league so he isn't that bad an option surely, especially for 8-10 million pounds....

Would rather we payed 8-10 million for Moses than nearly 40 million for Hulk, don't care how good Hulk is compared to Moses. You should look at the fact Moses is 21, homegrown and will cost 8-10 million compared to a 25/26 year old who will cost 40 million.

Moses is quite good, he's fast, direct and physical which people are saying are the major reasons why we should go for Hulk... also just because Hulk scores 40 odd goals a season in a minor league doesn't mean he will do it for us, if Moses scored even a quarter of that we would be saying it would be a class deal for us. Hulk might flop or might be successful where as Moses has played in England all/most his career and is used to the PL league so he isn't that bad an option surely, especially for 8-10 million pounds....

And then Torres scored 40 or some in the PL with Liverpool but does not do it with us.

Clearly that argument is not the best to down cast a player for the league he plays in.

And then Torres scored 40 or some in the PL with Liverpool but does not do it with us.

Clearly that argument is not the best to down cast a player for the league he plays in.

Yes but you still have to consider the fact that Hulk won't score nearly as many goals in the PL sadly. PL is much higher standard of football and much more open. Hulk might not even adapt to the PL, thats another problem

Yes but you still have to consider the fact that Hulk won't score nearly as many goals in the PL sadly. PL is much higher standard of football and much more open. Hulk might not even adapt to the PL, thats another problem

Suarez came from a lower lvl league, and has done better then what Torres done at Chelsea.

So what's your point?