Victor Moses

Superblue

See,if the club really wanted Moses then the deal would have been complete days ago.I think the only reason why Chelsea are unwilling to pay the 10m quote is probably because they don't consider Moses as a first team player.If that is the case then I see no reason why we should sign him at all and ruin his career.Like I sad if we really are desperate for his signing,Roman would have paid the 10m asked and by now Moses would have been with Chelsea for preseason.

If the board feels that Moses can be the main winger for us and don't sign any other high profile winger after the Moses signing then 10m is definitely a bargain.

What is so great about him? And whos would you replace him with?

One of those players that sticks out for me amongst all the randoms and mediocre players in the PL. He's a great footballer and a good sportsman.

Me and my mates alwyas joke with players like this guy (like Yakubu), these players literally can do nothing wrong even if they are playing shit or score an own goal because they are just the 'fucking boys'.

Oh and he would replace Malouda, literally this player is amazing compared to Malouda currently.

We bought Cahill and Marin for £7m each with one year left on contract, why would we buy Moses for more??

Exactly. He's being unrealistic, especially since Cahill is a brilliant player and Marin has represented his country on the biggest stage. Who is Victor Moses? Someone who played for Crystal Palace not too long ago.

He's good technically, but he needs to work on his decision making.

We've got enough of that type of footballer, surely?! :lol:

Seems this rumor has picked up again after Whelan coming out and saying we're still in talks for him. Personally if he plays like this for us I would love him. Maybe he should of scored when he went clean through and crossed it when he shot but still played class against them!

Absolutely tore Sagna a new arsehole.

Also in this video showing his goals his finishing and movement is very good for some of the goals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSR53VXw-yo&feature=player_embedded

A player like Moses is really difficult to predict just how well he would do at Chelsea. The number of young British players who have moved from being a big fish in a small pond to one of the big clubs in the modern era is vast but there seems to have been just as many failures as successes.

For every Damien Duff or Joe Cole there is a Shaun Wright Phillips.

The one thing I will say however about Victor Moses is if we get him for £6-8m (not counting bonuses, as bonuses will be worth paying in the future if they are an indicator of his success at the club) then it is not a very big risk. We would be able to command a similar fee in a couple of years if he hasn't developed as well as we would have liked.