Victor Moses

Superblue

You're joking, right? Sturridge was our second best player in the first half of the season. He scored 9 goals in 19 starts as a RW in the league. He came up big in big games against City and Spurs and others... Torres did nothing at all of any importance.. This stuff drives me crazy. Yes, I know, Torres ran around a lot and wore a headband and did all sorts of secret stuff to help Chelsea and that is much more important than actually producing yada yada yada.

Ugh, Torres scored against barca and won the corner for the goal against bayern. Those two alone are worth more than Sturridges goals. Sturridge played like utter horse shit in the second half of the season. One can only imagine he is sick of player as a winger thus he is having a strop.

Maybe it's just me but he seems like a ball wanker.

He lacks lucidity at the end of his athletic efforts (because he's strong and quick) but he's a gem technically. He's an excellent mentality as well, his parents were killed for religious reasons in Nigeria when he was playing football in the street. Though he managed to have a footballing career and improving year after year

He lacks lucidity at the end of his athletic efforts (because he's strong and quick) but he's a gem technically. He's an excellent mentality as well, his parents were killed for religious reasons in Nigeria when he was playing football in the street. Though he managed to have a footballing career and improving year after year

At least he isn't like Nari or Ribery. Maybe, will be a fantastic player buy will he achieve it at Chelsea?

Ugh, Torres scored against barca and won the corner for the goal against bayern. Those two alone are worth more than Sturridges goals. Sturridge played like utter horse shit in the second half of the season. One can only imagine he is sick of player as a winger thus he is having a strop.

Can't believe you are using those two examples to say Torres had a better season than Sturridge. If you really think your argument holds any sort of weight please discuss it in the Torres or Sturrudge thread with me.

At least he isn't like Nari or Ribery. Maybe, will be a fantastic player buy will he achieve it at Chelsea?

I think he's the ability. He's more ready than De Bruyne or of course Kakuta at the moment.

If Di Matteo includes him in his plans he could be great. Over £30m for Hulk I'd prefer us to sign Moses who can be the next big thing in one or two years

Winning a corner doesn't give you credit for the goal that comes from that corner any more than making a pass that leads to someone winning the corner that leads to a goal does. It's not like winning a penalty or something. And the goal against Barca was great, but there was a 1:15 left in extra time when he scored it. Had he just run around in circles with the ball, Chelsea would have gone through. Even if he had missed the net, Chelsea would have 99% gone through. Agree with the Skipper, if you want to discuss this, best to do it on the Sturridge thread.

Winning a corner doesn't give you credit for the goal that comes from that corner any more than making a pass that leads to someone winning the corner that leads to a goal does. It's not like winning a penalty or something. And the goal against Barca was great, but there was a 1:15 left in extra time when he scored it. Had he just run around in circles with the ball, Chelsea would have gone through. Even if he had missed the net, Chelsea would have 99% gone through. Agree with the Skipper, if you want to discuss this, best to do it on the Sturridge thread.

Why doesnt he get credit for the goal against bayern? He ran after the ball forcing a corner. No corner no goal. Also do u remember how hard barca were pressing during the last few minutes, they could have scored in the last minute no doubt. Anyway Im done arguing.

i dont wanna lose sturridge. Sturridge will be an excellent striker and he is good back up for torres. Moses is not needed in my view unless he is bought for the sole purpose of RW

If we get Moses and Oscar, it's goodbye to Sturridge, Banayoun, Malouda, Kakuta and Make or break for a couple more i presume. This CAM buying is getting quite insane.

Why so knee jerk!

We need a DEEP squad, building for the future - if he comes and has the right attitude he will get games, if he comes and acts like a prima Donna he will be moved on. It's all about team spirit

So many games next year we almost need 2x teams to field.

Agree/Disagree we looked light last year in subs? ESPecially when Anelka went :(