Victor Moses

Superblue

You're old enough to remember Australia whooping England time after time, after time after time....Enjoy it for now, it won't last long, Old timer.

can you remember when the aussies could play tennis???????? was a long time ago

Please Elaborate in how Lukaku is better than Moses

Potential wise Lukaku is better. Lukaku's got so much to his game that with a bit of fine tuning he could be one of the best strikers to have played at this club. He's also got the right attitude to succeed, which stands him in good stead. With Moses i could see him becoming a very good PL player, whereas with Lukaku im thinking one of the most feared strikers in europe

Lukaku.Is.Nothing.Like.Drogba.When.It.Comes.To.Football.

All they share is similar hair, body and the same ethnicity.

If he was white, people would be saying he could be Carroll-esque.

As things stand though, if we want to compare him to another player of similar build and ethnicity, he's more like Kenwyne Jones.

P.S. - Before I read this next comment again from anyone, no, Lucas Piazon is not 'the next Kaka'. :fainthv9:

I don't really rate Lukaku. I blame Chelsea's approach with him though. He is just playing in reserves. We payed 18million for this guy, and havn't even loaned him. And for 18 million I would expect better from a player when he plays (he hasn't looked anything special). It's been the most pointless buy yet, despite 'potential'. I could eat my own words a couple years down the line but whatever.

Do you remember when ENGLAND was any good at Tennis? Murray doesn't count as he is Scottish and doesn't even like the English. Australia is better than England at Tennis.

England is better than Australia at Cricket. :ph34r::D

Hehe even the Eng - Aus debate goes on in the Victor Moses thread. Damn...

And yes England ARE better at Cricket now so lets leave it at that, they know it anyway.

And to get it back on topic a bit, i can see the comparisons between Lukaku and Moses but both of them are young and unproven atm so lets see how they go. Lukaku is the focal point at the top whereas Moses is a winger, attacking midfield kinda player who does more in other areas. Both black, young, strong and quick tho...

I don't really rate Lukaku. I blame Chelsea's approach with him though. He is just playing in reserves. We payed 18million for this guy, and havn't even loaned him. And for 18 million I would expect better from a player when he plays (he hasn't looked anything special). It's been the most pointless buy yet, despite 'potential'. I could eat my own words a couple years down the line but whatever.

We couldn't, you cannot play for 3 clubs in the same season. He started the season and played official games with Anderlecht before moving to Chelsea

For now. Overall we ARE much better and the Poms know that Anyway. Ollie seems to be bitter about it though...

Or trying to put the thread back ONTO topic instead of another complete discussion!

Mirror reporting that Wigan expect Moses to leave with Chelsea keen to close a deal.

Martinez lines up Fire star Pappa as replacement for £10m-rated Chelsea target Moses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2170802/Wigan-want-Marco-Pappa-Victor-Moses-replacement.html

wow so he shines in bad chelsea team, and when we're gettin better he's supposed to do bad??? damn, just fukin damn bro. no end product in 2012? maybe cuz season is yet to start? but no the chosen one HNKS is right, along with your blind faith in torres.

Oh hello smartass. U must have forgotten that last season was 2011/2012 duh duh.

Danny's stats for the league last season. 93 fucking shots and 11 goals. 3 assists, that is why I dislike the guy.

Games: 30 Goals: 11 Assists: 3 Shots 93

Oh hello smartass. U must have forgotten that last season was 2011/2012 duh duh.

Danny's stats for the league last season. 93 fucking shots and 11 goals. 3 assists, that is why I dislike the guy.

He's a striker naturally, of course his first instinct is to take shots.

Why don't people understand that Sturridge isn't naturally a winger?

People were crying about Torres being more selfish and here we have a striker that is, and people want to see him go before he's even had a proper go in his natural position for us? Right.

He's a striker naturally, of course his first instinct is to take shots.

Why don't people understand that Sturridge isn't naturally a winger?

People were crying about Torres being more selfish and here we have a striker that is, and people want to see him go before he's even had a proper go in his natural position for us? Right.

I know he isnt a winger at the end of the day he is playing there. He needs to change his attitude. Also its not shooting that bugs me, its shooting from almost impossible angles. He has an ego issue, it has to be him that scores it has to be! Ive been critical of Malouda before aswell for the same reason.

in US we consider that 2011 season, thats when it started. also,,, never knew ST's were supposed to pass.and when u have someone like torres who runs away from the ball ESPECIALLY durin first half of season, who was supposed to score??

rest my case, no gettin thru to torres fanboys.