Victor Moses

Superblue

in US we consider that 2011 season, thats when it started. also,,, never knew ST's were supposed to pass.and when u have someone like torres who runs away from the ball ESPECIALLY durin first half of season, who was supposed to score??

rest my case, no gettin thru to torres fanboys.

Fact of the matter is Torres has done more for us this season than Sturridge. We flopped in the league regardless of his 11 goals.

excited?//

if it was Hulk... :cry:

I don't follow the Portuguese League as the Premier League. Moses impresses me for 4 years now, I've following him and his improvement season after season. He's not the finished product Hulk seems to be but he's 4 years younger.

Punctually Moses has moments of absolute genius when he tries a first intention shoot or overhead kick and we see how pure is the movement.

I'll be delighted if Hulk comes but I'll be as happy if Moses eventually signs too

Victor Moses did not travel with the rest of the squad to pre season in Sweden.

They're in fuckin Sweden for pre season training? Wtf..why Sweden? What's wrong with Cobham?

Does this statement mean he's not coming here? Or not going to America?

I'm like a woman, full of questions today

They're in fuckin Sweden for pre season training? Wtf..why Sweden? What's wrong with Cobham?

Does this statement mean he's not coming here? Or not going to America?

I'm like a woman, full of questions today

Firstly, Moses has to join Chelsea to train at Cobham. Secondly, Wigan is the team traveling to Sweden not Chelsea.

Fact of the matter is Torres has done more for us this season than Sturridge. We flopped in the league regardless of his 11 goals.

You're joking, right? Sturridge was our second best player in the first half of the season. He scored 9 goals in 19 starts as a RW in the league. He came up big in big games against City and Spurs and others... Torres did nothing at all of any importance.. This stuff drives me crazy. Yes, I know, Torres ran around a lot and wore a headband and did all sorts of secret stuff to help Chelsea and that is much more important than actually producing yada yada yada.

You imagine Hulk playing back to goal as a lone striker, making strikers runs etc... ? I dont

I watched a lot of Bolton games in 2010/2011, Coyle played 4-4-2/4-2-4 with Elmander as a right midfield (he put him there because there were injured players and that Elmander lost confidence in front of goal but not his work rate. I wasn't convinced vs WBA but after it came to be a brilliant idea I think. Many managers would have lost faith and put Elmander on the bench).

I don't agree with you about their positionning, at the contrary I noticed that Davies weighed on the defense and make the defenders staying deeper in order to left the maximum of space for Sturridge between the midfield and attack lines. And I think it's his best position. He could supply Davies as well as enjoying his (now gone) terrific ability to put players in shooting position with his touches back. And he could orientate the play as well or going to goal by himself.

I think he's definitely a support stiker, players such as Anelka or Fabregas can hold the "false nine" role because their leaving position runs are what is expected from them. The difference with Sturridge is that because he wants to do everything, he can't manage to be a focal point or allowing diagonal runs for his team mates.

If we sign someone like Salomon Rondon, Steven Fletcher who can really be focal point, I definitely wouldn't mind. We have only Torres the goalscorer as a striker. Otherwise, Sturridge, Torres the assister or even Moses, Hulk etc... are support or wing players. Lukaku is kind but we cannot rely on him at the moment.

Like Zolayes said (and what I was going to answer to Konohas) is that on 60 games you can't rely on 1 proven central striker. A team is starting players and squad players

Ok let's not play the talented Sturridge and get a 30 million forward

You're joking, right? Sturridge was our second best player in the first half of the season. He scored 9 goals in 19 starts as a RW in the league. He came up big in big games against City and Spurs and others... Torres did nothing at all of any importance.. This stuff drives me crazy. Yes, I know, Torres ran around a lot and wore a headband and did all sorts of secret stuff to help Chelsea and that is much more important than actually producing yada yada yada.

Indeed...Sturridge lost his form after he suffered that injury mid-way through the season and did not get consistent playing time under RDM. It also doesn't help when his own fans boo him at home games.