Victor Moses

Superblue

Apparently this offer was something like £7 million, but £5m + £2m add-ons. Wigan supposedly just want a flat £10m or there's no deal. No way is he worth that, when you can get Gary Cahill for £8m.

Everyone seems to be looking to rip us off in this transfer window.

Apparently this offer was something like £7 million, but £5m + £2m add-ons. Wigan supposedly just want a flat £10m or there's no deal. No way is he worth that, when you can get Gary Cahill for £8m.

I don't think Moses and Cahill could be compared. Cahill was a decent and commited defender who came as a 3rd choice whereas Moses is clearly the same kind of transfer as Sturridge: a young player signed for the first team but with a potential to improve. One is a squad player, the other one has an incredible potential. Both investments are understandable, I'm not shocked by a £10m fee for Moses

It has always been the case. Wigan has to pay 20% of the fee to Crystal Palace. Whelan and Martinez feels honest to me, Whelan said if another(the 4th then) offer Martinez judges right, Chelsea and Wigan could still discuss the transfer

It has always been the case. Wigan has to pay 20% of the fee to Crystal Palace. Whelan and Martinez feels honest to me, Whelan said if another(the 4th then) offer Martinez judges right, Chelsea and Wigan could still discuss the transfer

Whelan was so honest it couldn't shut his mouth during the Liverpool manager speculation :P

Whelan was so honest it couldn't shut his mouth during the Liverpool manager speculation :P

Yeah but fair play to him - I would be annoyed if 'my' manager was being approached and to be fair to Liverpool, they did kinda disrespect Wigan + Martinez (Who I actually like)...

I'm hoping Liverpool get relegated - sick of their 'big club' rubbish and overhyped everything...

We are Chelsea, as soon as they hear that we are knocking on their door the price increases instantly, the downfall of having a lot of money

Di Matteo admits to talks over Moses as Malouda edges closer to Bridge exit

Di Matteo, who is on pre-season tour with Chelsea in the United States, finally confirmed the two clubs were in talks over the 21-year-old.

The Italian said: '(It's) something that the clubs are discussing but at the moment he is a Wigan player.

'He had a good season last season, he is young and an interesting prospect.'

This is quite interesting.

I really don't see this move pulling from the club much then RDM.

And is the first time RDM ever discuss that he is chasing a player.....

i did think that strange too. going against the recent policy of keeping lips tight about our targets. the only reason i could think of why he would say that if he hasn`t been misquoted is the fact that Whelan has been talking about it in the media.

If Moses is brought here , then this might be as good as a buy as Valencia for Man UTD .

I am sure he would be a very useful addition may be he wouldn't set the world alight but he certainly would be a better piece of business than Benayoun , Lukaku , Torres ... etc.