Chelsea Vs Reading

James

It's live in Australia also.

I hate the way the whole viewing thing works in England. Because its so lucrative to show PL games Skysports etc has purchased a certain number of games so cannot show every game wheras if i wen't to a foreign country like somewhere in the middle east i could see every game on tv.... Suppose we get the advantage of being able to see the games live more often but still, it does get rather annoying... Horray for Streams.. :)

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------Cech------------------

-----Ivan Cahill Terry A.cole

--------Romeu-----Lampard-----

----Hazard Oscar Mata

---------------Torres----------------

I doubt we will see that. Probably be what we saw yesteday with rambo on the right and hazard on the left...

Though tbh, ill be happy if oscar starts with Hazard

I want to see

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - A.Cole

Essien - Romeu

Oscar - Mata - Hazard

Torres

Just please no Mikel!!!

Oh so now you agree with that do you?, you had the biggest argument of your life with me trying to convince me Mikel is good, and that was only about 3 weeks ago.

Oh so now you agree with that do you?, you had the biggest argument of your life with me trying to convince me Mikel is good, and that was only about 3 weeks ago.

No!!! Mikel is a good player! he just still looks like he is in pre-season mode! he will get better and better as the season goes on! i just want to see Essien and Romeu given a chance for once!

And when was this big argument your talking about? because i dont remember it!

Still waiting for Hazard to take the set pieces...

last player at chelsea who would curl the freekicks was probably deco or ballack. since then it has been alex, drogba, lampard - all shooting with power. interesting to see what hazard brings in terms of set pieces

--------------Cech------------------

-----Ivan Cahill Terry A.cole

--------Romeu-----Lampard-----

----Hazard Oscar Mata

---------------Torres----------------

I doubt we will see that. Probably be what we saw yesteday with rambo on the right and hazard on the left...

Though tbh, ill be happy if oscar starts with Hazard

this is what should happen but mikel instead of romeu and ramires instead of mata is probably what will happen

Torres taking penalties?

There's a very, very good reason why he wasn't chosen to take one in Munich. He has all the mental strength of a walnut.

But he did take pens for Atletico and for Spain at WC 2006 .. i reckon if we get a pen this wednesday and Lamps and Juan arent on the pitch, he should take it

As long as ivanovic doesn't keep getting skinned all game again like he did against wigan we should be able to keep another clean sheet. I really like branislav but I do think him at RB lately has been the reason for RDM playing ramires at RW. So I expect to see the same against Reading and another clean sheet! Roll on the torres goal bonanza!!! ( it has to start soon?)

Cech

Ivan* Terry Cahill Bertrand*

Mikel Meireles*

Ramires Hazard Malouda*

Torres

* Ivanovic needs to prove that he is not worthy of becoming the new scapegoat after 2 'bad' performances. Bertrand needs game time and against one of the weaker sides in the league during a congested period this is a good chance to give him some game time. Meireles should cover for Lampard for this game, but Lampard should start on Saturday against Newcastle, just give him a rest. Malouda might play OK but more importantly Mata should get a rest before the newcastle game because he has been playing a lot of football.

Cech

Ivan* Terry Cahill Bertrand*

Mikel Meireles*

Ramires Hazard Malouda*

Torres

* Ivanovic needs to prove that he is not worthy of becoming the new scapegoat after 2 'bad' performances. Bertrand needs game time and against one of the weaker sides in the league during a congested period this is a good chance to give him some game time. Meireles should cover for Lampard for this game, but Lampard should start on Saturday against Newcastle, just give him a rest. Malouda might play OK but more importantly Mata should get a rest before the newcastle game because he has been playing a lot of football.

Ivanovic was a CB, but imo as a RB he is quite good when attacking but out of pace when defending.

If Mata is supposed to get a rest, playing a home game against Reading is the perfect time to start Hazard and Oscar together, no? Why Malouda?

theres always gonna be more streams round the corner, also so many people using them, it would be fairly pointless trying to prosecute someone for watching it. perhaps if they decided to not limit the number of matches that can be shown on tv then people would not have to find streams to watch stuff. i am sure skysports would be more than happy to buy the rights to a 100 more premier league games as their viewing figures would rocket. oh well semi-rant over lol. :)

Ivanovic was a CB, but imo as a RB he is quite good when attacking but out of pace when defending.

Which is why Ramires fits well on the right. He's excellent cover when Ivanovic makes his runs. He's been one of our best players for the past couple of years, so don't know why people are getting on Brana.