1. Lampard

2. Hazard

3. Mata

For the lineup I think we'll see this

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Essien Mikel

Ramires Oscar Hazard

Torres

Dude, Mata is horrible at taking penalties.

1. Lampard

2. Hazard

3. Luiz

FACT he scored!

So - dream on, you wanna be a prick, be a prick - I dont care - but don't expect nobody to pull you up on it... Talking shite for the sake of talking... If he misses 3 in-a-row, then sure - you are correct and I'm the biggest cunt in the world... Happy now?

i dont care what you say. but don't make up stuff. i didn't criticise lampard, i am merely saying his penalty kicks from the last season have been directed to the keeper's right. it's my opinion that opponents may catch on. don't be a prick and assume stuff for the sake of shootin people down

What do you want him to do? Do a backflip whilst hitting the ball with his heel on landing making the ball do a loopy-loop around the keeper, hitting our crossbar and bouncing off so hard it goes into the top corner? He has always been a consistent penalty taker, he knows what he's doing.

nope. if you read my first post, u could save yourself the trouble. my opinion is that he should change it up. last 4 attempts have been predictable. maybe he is going for double bluff or he is keepin it simple - i am not analysing his psychology or anythin but i merely said he has gone to the keeper's right a lot

Yeah but hindsight is impossible - that's what drives me mad about TV replays etc - he shoudda, coudda, woudda... If keeper had gone the other way, would have been a great penalty blah blah.

If you can get it in the corner with pace - then it's very hard for any GK to save.

Just think this 'armchair critiscism' is going too far - he's not complacent, he's just VERY comfortable putting the ball in that side of the goal... and long may it continue :D :D: D

dude, its not criticism if you point out he has gone to the same side a lot.

I think inserting Bertrand into the lineup shows how much RDM craves defensive balance in the lineup. He's obviously prefer to use Ramires, but he went with a defensive-minded player rather than any number of attacking players he could have gone with in his stead. I don't think we'll see much of a Mata-Oscar-Hazard front three this season because of defensive concerns.

There was a lack of options. It was either Bertrand or Sturridge who's had an injury this week. We've hardly any indication to suggest this

I think people are overrating Luiz's PK ability. Mata can get a bit better in that area. I'd like to see Torres take one once in a while.

mata takes better fk's as well. i dont want to see another luiz freekick driven into the wall

I think inserting Bertrand into the lineup shows how much RDM craves defensive balance in the lineup. He's obviously prefer to use Ramires, but he went with a defensive-minded player rather than any number of attacking players he could have gone with in his stead. I don't think we'll see much of a Mata-Oscar-Hazard front three this season because of defensive concerns.

insufficient data to back this up. u maybe right of course, but i think if we struggle to break defences down we may be seeing more of mata oscar hazard. those 3 behind torres should leave torres with no excuses for misfiring