Chelsea Vs Reading

James

Why is everyone forgetting Sturridge exists? He can still play right wing and play there very well all the time he remembers not to be a greedy cunt. Oscar is going to tear the EPL up .... I literally cannot wait for him to express himself fully. Our Mikel wasn't awful against Wigan but let's face it 'tots tv' just cannot defend to save his fucking life, christ only knows who's basement RDM has locked Romeu in. Loving Edens debut... Bringing that urgency to the team seems to have woken a few others up with there speed of play.

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an extended highlights program on SkySports 1 at 10:30pm after the game for us UK viewers who aren't watching a stream. I'll try and find one, but I'm not hopeful so I'll probably listen on the radio.

I think 2-1. Reading are really going to be up for this, and I just have the feeling we're still going through some growing pains with our new players and finding the balance between attack and defence, also our central midfield looks like it can be walked through at times. A hard fought win with two goals from Torres :)

I hate the way the whole viewing thing works in England. Because its so lucrative to show PL games Skysports etc has purchased a certain number of games so cannot show every game wheras if i wen't to a foreign country like somewhere in the middle east i could see every game on tv.... Suppose we get the advantage of being able to see the games live more often but still, it does get rather annoying... Horray for Streams.. :)

Been broadcast here on tele :). Which is good cause Internet is shit and expensive here.

Weird how it's not shown in the clubs homeland lol.

Honestly, I think we should shut Mata down for 2 weeks. He really needs a break.

Sturridge-Oscar-Hazard

-----------Torres----------

Not for 2 weeks. We need him with Newcastle game.It would be difficult game for us. Remember last game.

Torres

Ramires/Bertrand - Oscar- Hazard

Lamp - Mikel

Cole - Terry - luiz - iva

After watching us in against city and wigan, It looks like we need ramires/bertrand to play. Oscar,mata,hazard,sturridge are just awful at defending. Against city after iva was red carded, we were killed on the left by clichy overlapping, against wigan without ramires to help iva, Victor Moses beat Iva again and again

Why is everyone forgetting Sturridge exists? He can still play right wing and play there very well all the time he remembers not to be a greedy cunt. Oscar is going to tear the EPL up .... I literally cannot wait for him to express himself fully. Our Mikel wasn't awful against Wigan but let's face it 'tots tv' just cannot defend to save his fucking life, christ only knows who's basement RDM has locked Romeu in. Loving Edens debut... Bringing that urgency to the team seems to have woken a few others up with there speed of play.

im a huge Studge fan but what i think is the reason i wouldnt and many wouldnt put him in the strating eleven is becasue we only have 2 strikers and putting both on at same time is a bit risky, or atleast in my eyes. i wouldnt mind studge on rw tbh, but i can understand if he isnt played early on but he WILL and MUST get his games. haha

and on the bolded i would give that to Mata. last year it was mata who was the creative master-mind and i think the addition of almost 4 tailismans is whats so fukin great about this squad. think of it, last year mata only had studge and torres who could play fast up top and still managed to get soooooo many assists. but this year he has oscar, hazard, marin, torres, studge. although he wont be LONE STAR, i credit him with bringing that urgency and the beginer to our style of play.

Word. Loving Sky Sports NZs coverage of the Premier League again this year. Looks like almost every game is shown, delayed if not live :)

Its excellent.

Welcome co-patriot btw. Stick around, there are too many Aussies here

win your home games, win the league

SB must become a fortress once more!

i would also love if the CL trophy was brought to the stadium before kick-off

That would be a nice addition, hope they do this and I reckon they will. Would be a brilliant way for the players to get a standing ovation from fans and give them that extra buzz for kick off

Its excellent.

Welcome co-patriot btw. Stick around, there are too many Aussies here

Nice to see some Kiwi's on here, after my mate emigrated there, finally found out how to tell the difference - ask the person to say Fish & Chips!

If you do find some streams can you post them, really want to see this game ;)

Cech

Cahill - Luiz - Terry

Ramires - Mikel - Lampard - Bertrand

Hazard - Oscar

Torres

Cech

Ivan - Cahill - Terry - Bertrand

Mikel - Lampard - Essien

Hazard - Torres - Oscar

Cech

Ivan - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Lampard