Chelsea Vs Reading

James

The fact that he was awful against Napoli away there and now no one seems to trust him to play there again!

One game doesn't mean he's useless all of a sudden as a CM. He is a CM and works best in a 4-3-3 but not in the 4-2-3-1 that we are playing right now. And mind you, everyone was awful that night at San Paolo...

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One game doesn't mean he's useless all of a sudden as a CM. He is a CM and works best in a 4-3-3 but not in the 4-2-3-1 that we are playing right now. And mind you, everyone was awful that night at San Paolo...

I know! try telling RDM that! to me ever since then no one at the club seems to think he is capable of playing there anymore.

I know! try telling RDM that! to me ever since then no one at the club seems to think he is capable of playing there anymore.

That is because we don't really have any wide players with strong defensive reponsibility like Ramires does. Don't like him being used on the RW either but doing so provides a better balance to the team for us.

What's with this 'rotation' bullshit? Exactly the same crap AVB tried pulling and look how that ended up....

You realise how many games we will play this year. If we don't rotate the squad players will be burnt out before we even get close to finishing the season.

I still remember those crazy matches in the 06/07 season - firstly that cunt Hunt almost killed Cech, then Cudicini got KO and JT had to be between the posts. And then, at home, the crazy 2-2 draw with Essien's own goal in the dying minutes.

tonight, i would like to see this but with torres in blue :)

Where did Torres's agility go?, he used to be so good at twisting and turning and somehow making a very awkward chance into a goal. The only bit of agility he's done here is his 3rd goal against QPR which was a great way to get your body into so he could curl it into bottom corner.

Expecting a reasonably comfortable win. Probably won't be as easy as I am expecting/wanting but in all honesty it should be considering that we're at home and the vast difference in quality.

I'm thinking 3-1...