Chelsea Vs Reading

James

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meireles hopeless in passing, sloppy in possession would rather prefer romeu , although it is unlikely, or lampard there

I was trying to be as realistic as possible. Romeu isn't in the frame whatsoever at the moment so thought there's no need to include him

i am not sure whether you are even reading what i posted. i did not criticise him.

it is a fact that keepers have gone the right way in his last few pens and that too it is the same - goalkeepers right side - since the krul save at st james park.

then on he took pens against manc, fulham in the bpl, benfica, napoli in the ucl and finally bayern - all to the same side.

so, just hold your outburst to yourself

FACT he scored!

So - dream on, you wanna be a prick, be a prick - I dont care - but don't expect nobody to pull you up on it... Talking shite for the sake of talking... If he misses 3 in-a-row, then sure - you are correct and I'm the biggest cunt in the world... Happy now?

FACT he scored!

So - dream on, you wanna be a prick, be a prick - I dont care - but don't expect nobody to pull you up on it... Talking shite for the sake of talking... If he misses 3 in-a-row, then sure - you are correct and I'm the biggest cunt in the world... Happy now?

It's complacent, though. With an approach like that he's never far from getting a penalty saved. He should try putting it somewhere else next time he takes a penalty.

It's complacent, though. With an approach like that he's never far from getting a penalty saved. He should try putting it somewhere else next time he takes a penalty.

Yeah but hindsight is impossible - that's what drives me mad about TV replays etc - he shoudda, coudda, woudda... If keeper had gone the other way, would have been a great penalty blah blah.

If you can get it in the corner with pace - then it's very hard for any GK to save.

Just think this 'armchair critiscism' is going too far - he's not complacent, he's just VERY comfortable putting the ball in that side of the goal... and long may it continue :D :D: D

In terms of Penalty takers I think its

1. Lampard

2. Hazard

3. Mata

Hasn't Mata missed his last four for us now? Would take abit of bottle for him to take one anytime soon. Wouldn't be surprised to see Luiz stepping up if Frank or Hazard are not on the pitch.

Hasn't Mata missed his last four for us now? Would take abit of bottle for him to take one anytime soon. Wouldn't be surprised to see Luiz stepping up if Frank or Hazard are not on the pitch.

Last 4? No, I don't think so. The one he missed was in the UCL final shootout. Can't remember any misses other than that.

Last 4? No, I don't think so. The one he missed was in the UCL final shootout. Can't remember any misses other than that.

FA Cup against Leicester, he missed in the first and in the return game as well.

Think we'll see:

Cech

Ivan - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Essien - Lampard

Ramires - Hazard - Malouda

Sturridge

Can someone show me where it was said Marin will be out until 'mid-September', could've sworn Blues News said he'd be back next week.

Yeah but hindsight is impossible - that's what drives me mad about TV replays etc - he shoudda, coudda, woudda... If keeper had gone the other way, would have been a great penalty blah blah.

If you can get it in the corner with pace - then it's very hard for any GK to save.

Just think this 'armchair critiscism' is going too far - he's not complacent, he's just VERY comfortable putting the ball in that side of the goal... and long may it continue :D :D: D

I dunno, I just worry sometimes :lol:. But if he keeps going straight and high he has a pretty good chance of scoring every time- it takes a huge amount of guts on the keepers part to just stand still when facing a PK, because he'll look a massive tit if the ball goes anywhere else.

I'd rather see Cole take them than David Luiz... he just strikes me as the type of PK taker that'll hit the top corner or row Z. If only we still had Ballack, there was a superb alternative to Lampard as a PK taker...

I'd rather see Cole take them than David Luiz... he just strikes me as the type of PK taker that'll hit the top corner or row Z. If only we still had Ballack, there was a superb alternative to Lampard as a PK taker...

Sheva and Drogba too weren't bad.

I think inserting Bertrand into the lineup shows how much RDM craves defensive balance in the lineup. He's obviously prefer to use Ramires, but he went with a defensive-minded player rather than any number of attacking players he could have gone with in his stead. I don't think we'll see much of a Mata-Oscar-Hazard front three this season because of defensive concerns.