Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go and get a job if you don't have one. Get a second job. Get a third job. There is money all over the world. There is no excuse to not see Chelsea playing live.

Go outside right now, and find people who need help. Help them out, and then claim your reward - money.

See? Yet another accusation based off of nothing. I don't even live in Scotland, nor have I ever supported a Scottish team.

This is horrifically idiotic

Sorry my spelling isn't up to your high standards.

I think we showed that we were actually improving when we signed Hazard, Marin and Oscar. We are strongly linked with Moses, a right winger. We don't need a defensive midfielder, We have Mikel and Essien. We also showed we were improving when we got rid of the likes of Kalou and Ferriera, with more likely to follow.

I don't know why you do it, But you seem to be taking the "I''m better then you" argument here, Questioning my intelligence, Your also playing the victim, saying that I haven't read your post, which I have. I read your points, and they are plain wrong. Your saying Di Mateo won't last till January when he has done NOTHING wrong as Chelsea manager. You say your argument is based on games last season aswell, Which is hard to believe considering the season we had once Di Mateo took charge. The fact is that your argument has to be based on preseason because there is nothing else to base it on! Its ridiclious. You are a plastic fan, you stopped watching because we weren't playing well. You say your not looking forward to the City game, well I am, I always look forward to Chelsea games, and I'm happy we are playing at the top level.

I'm not making you give up as such, post what you want, I'm not going to bother writing back to you if you reply because I have better things to be doing (Like watching the game) then reply to a fan who turns away when the times get tough.

...what? Signing Oscar has shown that we're improving? How, may I ask?

Ah I see. And what position did Moses play last season?

When we got rid of Ferreira? What?

Since when is Essien a defensive midfielder? Did I miss something?

At least makes your points correct, man!

Never once did I imply I was better than you. You've simply chosen to interpret what I've said that way, without asking in which tone I was speaking, or, in a more literal matter, typing.

So you're now saying that my OPINION is WRONG?

In none of my posts to you did I state a single fact - Everything I've said to, up until this post anyway, was opinion. Who are you to judge whether someone's opinion is correct or not?

Now you're even telling me what I'm judging my opinions on! :') Brilliant.

Again, I clearly said READ MY EARLIER POSTS. You clearly haven't, otherwise you would know by now why I stopped watching. Incredible.

Seriously. Even if you think he's the worst player, he's a Chelsea player and deserves a little bit of our support. And respect.

So does Malouda....it doesnt happen mate.

Go and get a job if you don't have one. Get a second job. Get a third job. There is money all over the world. There is no excuse to not see Chelsea playing live.

Go outside right now, and find people who need help. Help them out, and then claim your reward - money.

See? Yet another accusation based off of nothing. I don't even live in Scotland, nor have I ever supported a Scottish team.

So TIME and QUALITY are 2 factors somehow combined into what makes an acceptable accusation?

Your original accusation was that was a suggestion that I wasn't a 'real Chelsea supporter' because I joined rather recently.

Never did you mention anything regarding the quality of my posts.

Getting a job would also be pretty hard as I'd rather study when I'm in high school but oh well, I guess some people don't care about education.

"to not see" where is your grammar, mr. perfect?

You chose a scottish flag in your profile so how could I know you're a lying bastard.

I have never accused you of not being a real Chelsea supporter. I said that I wondered if you saw many pre-season games. Get your shit straight.

What the fuck was that? Don't stop play because you think there's a foul but play on till you know for sure. Just shows how uninterested the players are.

Getting a job would also be pretty hard as I'd rather study when I'm in high school but oh well, I guess some people don't care about education.

"to not see" where is your grammar, mr. perfect?

You chose a scottish flag in your profile so how could I know you're a lying bastard.

I have never accused you of not being a real Chelsea supporter. I said that I wondered if you saw many pre-season games. Get your shit straight.

Ever heard of a paper round?

Well this is embarrassing. "To not see" was actually written with perfect grammar & spelling.

LOL. Now a lying bastard? Just ask anyone on here - Last week my flag was the Brazil flag, and the week before that the English flag.

Yet again, an invalid 'point', if you could even call it that.

Oh really? I seem to remember you making reference to my join date and then suggesting I hadn't seen many, if any, games before this season. Correct?