Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So people dismiss the repeated "THIS IS NOT BASED JUST ON PRE-SEASON" comments over and over again?

Some people

We should bring back the "dislike" button to the TC, what reduce your reputation.

Lucien Favre would have been perfect.

To be honest, just getting in any manager with a decent pedigree who's used to using a 4-2-3-1 would have been nice.

Also, if you checked my earlier posts, you'd see the primary reason for no longer watching the game.

Okay yeah your right, Give Di Mateo the sack now (He'll be gone by January anyway according to you) and lets get someone that played 4-2-3-1 in, like Rafa!

Your original post saying that Di Mateo did little to make you want to watch next season, what more could he have done? We won the Champions League, FA Cup and smashed Spurs 5-1 at Wembley.

If you don't want to watch Chelsea, fuck off and don't watch them then. Typical spoilt fan. Now you can cry about how I did call you a fake fan, which you were anticipating.

Torres has actually been decent today despite not being on the scoresheet. Can definitely see why Hazard said he likes playing centrally and not wide because he gets on the ball more behind the striker but looks rather invisible sometimes on the wings

So people dismiss the repeated "THIS IS NOT BASED JUST ON PRE-SEASON" comments over and over again?

Some people

So he hasn't shown you anything to make you want to watch next season?

What about the 5-1 against Spurs, 4-1 against Napoli, 6-0 against QPR?

Just give the guy a bloody chance

Some people

Looking at the date you signed to the forum makes me wonder if you even know how we played in the last few pre-seasons.

some people..

I said this ages ago, that i had a feeling RDM wasn't right for longterm, think it's unfair for people to say he isn't at the moment though after 5 pre season games.

But he deserved the job, you couldn't turn him down after what he did. But he's still unproven, we haven't seen him in transfers or if he's got a new system of playing football in the future.

And by the looks of this shite football, it doesn't look good.

Looking at the date you signed to the forum makes me wonder if you even know how we played in the last few pre-seasons.

some people..

How many times you been to Stamford Bridge m8?