Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So....we've gone back to 4-3-3 like everybody has pleaded for on here. We still get exposed at the back and now we're anonymous in attack!

Yes 4-3-3 will be a good Plan B but IMO we must persevere with 4-2-3-1. It gives us an extra body in attack and prevents the striker from getting isolated. We used to get away with it with Drogba because he was a target man who could conjure up something from nothing, but he isn't here anymore and we must adapt.

4-3-3 never suited Mata, it doesn't seem to suit Hazard and I don't think it will suit Oscar. These three over the next few years should be the fulcrum of our attack and we need to find a way to suit all of them.

FFS you guys are really pitiful. You never have enough no matter what. I knew that winning CL would make majority of you spoiled. Yea, that's a great idea, fire RDM and almost the whole squad because we've conceded a goal. Other clubs lose to some unkown teams and they don't cry like it's the end of the world...

i dont think is the losing is the fact that we aint even troubling there goalkeeper at all, we cant even string more than 3 passes, and the fact that we are playing like we dont give a crap either

This will get slated, I know for fact - but I always said that while RDM deserved the job, he isn't the correct man for it.

Managing West Brom & MK Dons is a little different from this.

No, our CL + FA Cup wins were not luck, but he didn't do anything special. He just let Drogba and Terry take control pretty much and we reverted to our tactics from a few seasons ago.

I love RDM as a player and sports personality, and in reply to this, I'm expecting face-palm pictures, gifs so that you guys can get your rep up etc. but he honestly hasn't shown anything to make me want to watch us next season.

This isn't just from watching this game.

I've had these thoughts from way before our CL win.

I'm not a "RDM OUT!!!!!!!!" guy, but I'm sure he'll be gone by January.

The small minded people (if you get upset by this comment, you're simply wearing the shoe that fits) will just see it as "He won us the Champions League and now has better players. That means we will win the league", but there is SO much more to that to take into consideration.

I'm not looking forward to this game vs. Manchester City at all.

Hopefully Mata + Oscar will change things.

Cba watching the rest of the game.

KTBFFH.

(Now is the point where you call me a fake fan, tell me to go support Manchester City, insert your pictures, memes and gifs etc.)

Who is the correct man then? Because many have tried.

Oh and when times are tough don't bother watching the game, that is exactly the point we call you a fake fan.

You can't just say its a 4-1-4-1 every time someone moves a bit. You may as well say when they have a ball we play a 4-5-1, because rambo and hazard drop in... The idea of a 4-3-3 is that Lampard can move forwards when we have the ball...

Everytime someone moves a bit? Rewatch the first half man, you can CLEARLY see the line of Hazard-Lampard-Raul-Ramires several times, both on offense and defense. In a nice, neat, straight line. I'm not making things up, I promise.

Who is the correct man then? Because many have tried.

Oh and when times are tough don't bother watching the game, that is exactly the point we call you a fake fan.

Lucien Favre would have been perfect.

To be honest, just getting in any manager with a decent pedigree who's used to using a 4-2-3-1 would have been nice.

Also, if you checked my earlier posts, you'd see the primary reason for no longer watching the game.

So....we've gone back to 4-3-3 like everybody has pleaded for on here. We still get exposed at the back and now we're anonymous in attack!

Yes 4-3-3 will be a good Plan B but IMO we must persevere with 4-2-3-1. It gives us an extra body in attack and prevents the striker from getting isolated. We used to get away with it with Drogba because he was a target man who could conjure up something from nothing, but he isn't here anymore and we must adapt.

4-3-3 never suited Mata, it doesn't seem to suit Hazard and I don't think it will suit Oscar. These three over the next few years should be the fulcrum of our attack and we need to find a way to suit all of them.

With Oscar and Mata in the team i highly doubt we will play a 4-3-3... 4-2-3-1 most likely as you said 4-3-3 will just be plan B.

So RDM isn't the right man for the job after 5 pre season games?

Some people

So people dismiss the repeated "THIS IS NOT BASED JUST ON PRE-SEASON" comments over and over again?

Some people

i dont think is the losing is the fact that we aint even troubling there goalkeeper at all, we cant even string more than 3 passes, and the fact that we are playing like we dont give a crap either

I thought that our last season's performances would make people realize that it's pretty hard to play when the bus is parked. Besides, our squad is changing almost every game, give all of them time, than complain.