Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

Why are you crying? It's a pre-season tour that rarely had any impression on our forthcoming season! Remember central Europe tour in Frankfurt etc... we lost there and went on to a glorious season. Give the lads time, I'm sure Brighton is alot more motivated too! Oscar, Mata missing and I'm sure we'll sign two more players. Optimism and patience

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah. i didnt know Tomasz Kuszczak went down 1 league?

He moved there because he wanted to show our national manager that he's still capable and playing after Ferguson broke his promise year after year of him being the first gk.

Meireles is now a back up player. should only be used if everyone else is injured.

the main thing we can take from this, is that during the season we are going to really struggle against the lower league teams. we struggle to open up defenses (and this shouldnt be much of a problem when playing the bigger teams that dont play so defensive). all pre season, teams have played defensive and we have not managed to open them up, so i think we will have to rely on the counter when playing defensive teams.

every player looks like they are only giving 75%. hopefully thats just because its pre-season and maybe the training sessions has taken it out of them a bit.

Okay yeah your right, Give Di Mateo the sack now (He'll be gone by January anyway according to you) and lets get someone that played 4-2-3-1 in, like Rafa!

Your original post saying that Di Mateo did little to make you want to watch next season, what more could he have done? We won the Champions League, FA Cup and smashed Spurs 5-1 at Wembley.

If you don't want to watch Chelsea, fuck off and don't watch them then. Typical spoilt fan. Now you can cry about how I did call you a fake fan, which you were anticipating.

C'mon now. At least get your spelling etc. correct when entering a debate.

What more could he have done? Bought a right winger. Bought a defensive midfielder. Showed that we were ACTUALLY improving.

As I also anticipated, you're looking at everything in a black & white way, and dismissing the actual points of my posts which explain why I'm saying what I'm saying.

It's as if you just pick which bits you want to read and then twist words to try and make others just 'give up' and concede to you.

Read my post over, and over, and over again.

At no point did I say I won't be watching next season. At no point did I say "I don't want to watch Chelsea."

You also have nothing to base " typical spoilt fan" on. You do not know me, how long or why I support Chelsea etc. You're now simply trying to come up with insults as you clearly can't have an intelligent debate or conversation over such a simple topic.

How many times you been to Stamford Bridge m8?

None, don't have enough money to be privileged to take such an expensive trip, that's why I watch every game and enjoy the show whether we win or lose.

Just ignore this glory hunter :)

Just because he joined at a later date means nothing. I've been a Chelsea support my whole life, and i only just joined like two years ago, and i didn't even know what social network was before that.

I don't get it??? What is the fucking point in putting this joker Turnbull on? Is Cech injured?

pre-season friendlies are the only chance he can play at all with the unbreakable Cech between the posts :>

None, don't have enough money to be privileged to take such an expensive trip, that's why I watch every game and enjoy the show whether we win or lose.

Well you've got enough for clothes, food and internet don't you? Cutting back a bit and you'd have more than enough to go to Stamford Bridge.

So don't you fucking dare question ANYONE on this forum whether they're a 'true Chelsea fan' or not.

I'm not going to pull out the easy card which is - You're a glory hunter. You're Polish yet supporting an English team etc, because I don't need to.

I was going to say that me pulling out that card has zero substance, just like your accusation, but actually, mine has MORE substance as you've already admitted to never being to a game.

You're basing your accusations off of a joining date, and therefore, there is very little to discuss; especially considering it seems you've never been to a Chelsea game.