ke

a

dull

boy

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go and get a job if you don't have one. Get a second job. Get a third job. There is money all over the world. There is no excuse to not see Chelsea playing live.

Go outside right now, and find people who need help. Help them out, and then claim your reward - money.

See? Yet another accusation based off of nothing. I don't even live in Scotland, nor have I ever supported a Scottish team.

So TIME and QUALITY are 2 factors somehow combined into what makes an acceptable accusation?

Your original accusation was that was a suggestion that I wasn't a 'real Chelsea supporter' because I joined rather recently.

Never did you mention anything regarding the quality of my posts.

I spend 100 plus dollar to go watch a very dull pre-season friendly from Chelsea.

Does that count as anything?

Or do I have to fly to England to watch a Chelsea match over there to be considered a "true Chelsea supporter" and have the god giving right to criticize the team?

We will have our day!, all the television broadcasts and sponsors will be knocking on our doorstep when we are playing in survival sunday next season!.

AND CHELSEA STOP CONCEDING, YOU DESTROY OUR SERVERS EVERY TIME YOU CONCEDE YOU BITCHES.

I spend 100 plus dollar to go watch a very dull pre-season friendly from Chelsea.

Does that count as anything?

Or do I have to fly to England to watch a Chelsea match over there to be considered a "true Chelsea supporter" and have the god giving right to criticize the team?

Excuse me? Of course that counts.

As the conversation progressed, it changed from "Stamford Bridge" to simply "Have you seen them live?".

I hope you knew that before entering this conversation, otherwise you shouldn't be in it.

I like that we tried the 4-3-3 but playing Ramires on RW doesn't make sense when you're already playing 3 CM in the midfield. However, we didn't have any attacking mids available other than Hazard. Looking forward to get Mata back :D

Lukaku showed some nice things, hopefully he gets to play a lot this season on loan wherever he goes.