Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RDM will be axed before the end of this season.

I always knew giving RDM the job was recipe for disaster.

It is looking that way. THe most worrying the thing is the team don't even do anything. Don't play on the counter, no pressing, no possession, not enough attacking. Does he know what he's doing...?

Buy Hulk and Azpi and it'll all be fine.

Cech

Iva - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Oscar

Hulk - Mata - Hazard

Torres

GK: Turnbull

Def: Azpi, Luiz, Bertrand, Ferreira

MF: Lampard, Essien, Ramires, Meireles, yossi

Strikers/wingers: Sturridge, Marin, Malouda

Hopefully we could sell/release: Ferreira, Malouda, perhaps even Essien :/

Of course. There's always a way around it though.

"To not see" and "not to see" are completely different phrases; both of which are correct when used in the right terms. I know you're trying to be smart now, but I did use "not to see" correctly. You're simply not familiar with the phrase.

So you can slate me previously for taking spelling & grammar seriously, but then you take a little flag which in all honesty, has nothing to do with anyone else on this forum, seriously? Double standards.

Finally; you DID suggest, in my opinion, but I won't try and portray that opinion of mine as fact as you were rather vague.

If there was a misunderstanding on that part, then that's fine.

Well you can always buy a ferrari too if you "cut a bit".

I wasn't trying to be smart, you were to one who brought grammar and spelling when you responded to one of the members post saying that if he wanted to take part in the argument he could at least write properly.

This flag, for majority of members, is a represantation of Chelsea fanbase around the world and was put there for a purpose.

Wait - are you suggesting that the fact he has only registered himself on the forum two months ago, means he doesn't know how we were playing last summers ? Which would mean that the date of your registration here stands for the date when you begin to support Chelsea ? This accusation is of the same standard as to say "you don't know jack because you don't go to games"... We don't need this here.

As a reply for both you and Leif I might have to write for another time that I wondered if he saw our other games in pre-seasons when he said that he's not going to watch this game anymore and is going to support other club.

Just love watching the over-reactions here! :lol:

A couple of amateur mistakes cost us the goals, but in all honesty our problem was the front three. A bit more dynamism there and we'll be dong much better.

How about making sure we have a solid defence so that our attacking players won't be under pressure to score? Some of the goals we conceded may have been unlucky but some of the defending before that have been utterly hopeless!

I wonder how long this "It's just Pre-season" excuse will last. If Citeh beat us comprehensively will it turn into the "It's just the community shield" excuse? A loss to Wigan then the "It's just the first game of the season" excuse will appear. No....get a reality Check. These losses are very worrying. Mata and Hopefully Osar will help. I have realised how far we still are from being a great team that can be anywhere near top spot. 2 horse race for the title with 3rd and 4th up for grabs. We could struggle for even 4th...

As long as its Pre Season ?.....Gosh looking at the reactions here, it looks like this is a champions league Knock Out stage game.

Since we have a bunch of new players, it takes time for them to get used to each other. Secondly, the pre season is about finding the right formation, tactics, and game plans that suite the players and team.

I see people complaining about 4-3-3. Its a FUCKING PRESEASON and he can play any fucking formation he wants. so SHUT IT

I see people complaining about 4-3-3. Its a FUCKING PRESEASON and he can play any fucking formation he wants. so SHUT IT

Why are you to telling people to keep their opinions to themselves (On a FORUM for fuck sake) AND launching a personal attack to everyone by telling us to "SHUT IT"? It's not cool to just randomly instigate.

I am fucking pissed off with the result have to admit. Regardless that it is a pre-season game we are the Champions League winners, fielded a very strong team and would like to see some pride at least for god sake. Three games lost in a row, does this look good going into the season, NO. Remember just before beginning of 10/11 we lost three consecutive friendlies against Ajax, Frankfurt and Hamburg. Oh, the guess what, we had the community shield a week later against Man United. What was the score, 3-1 United.

Did we go on to win anything that season? No we did not, so we can't just ignore pre-season games, judging by what I have seen a lot of work needs to be done and as shown in previous years as I have mentioned, we need to look at these games and see where we went wrong. Because judging by our defence pre-season, even against the likes of Seattle was appalling and jsut imagine against the likes of Silva, Tevez and Aguero. Hope we improve starting from next week

I 100% agree. Before people start posting the 'Over reaction' speech and oh were not proper fans because we criticize what was a horrific performance by our standards. We should take a look at the way we played through this pre-season and ask ourselves, are we ready for this season? And I would have to say no! I'm not sure weather it's the players or the managers lack of awareness. The two defensive midfielders can't defend to save their lives and neither can pass forward into the whole behind the striker if their life depended on it, it really is quite embarrassing. The lack of pace to our game isn't because of individuals all being slow at running it's because they take about 4 touches before they release the ball, even on a counter attack.... What's that all about?

Torres is absolutely isolated waiting for the ball for 15 minutes in which he only receives when he drifts out to the flank because by the time everyone has fucked about passing the ball sideways and back to the Center Backs he has 9 players surrounding him. Why can't RDM see this? Can he see this? Then why aren't we playing faster, quicker passes with 1, 2 interchanges?

Our defense was, well, it was just shit... and it has been all pre-season. I fear City are going to tear us to shreds unless we field 2 banks of 4 in front of the box like we did against Barca.

Our midfield without Mata is absolutely hopeless... He is the only one who passes quickly to Torres and forward into the channels and gaps. I hope to God Oscar get's a chance in this team because it feels like for most of the game it's the Lampard show and yea he has played ok but nothing special in the slightest.

I am normally the first one to jump to the defense of our players and manager... and don't get me wrong I'm not bringing out any kind of jury on RDM because the geeza won us the CL but please give Josh a chance, please up the tempo in our play and for fuck sake please tell Mikel to pass forward!

Why are you to telling people to keep their opinions to themselves (On a FORUM for fuck sake) AND launching a personal attack to everyone by telling us to "SHUT IT"? It's not cool to just randomly instigate.

Cus I hate overreactions on a game that means nothing.

Buy Hulk and Azpi and it'll all be fine.

Cech

Iva - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Oscar

Hulk - Mata - Hazard

Torres

GK: Turnbull

Def: Azpi, Luiz, Bertrand, Ferreira

MF: Lampard, Essien, Ramires, Meireles, yossi

Strikers/wingers: Sturridge, Marin, Malouda

Hopefully we could sell/release: Ferreira, Malouda, perhaps even Essien :/

I agree mate!

As long as its Pre Season ?.....Gosh looking at the reactions here, it looks like this is a champions league Knock Out stage game.

Since we have a bunch of new players, it takes time for them to get used to each other. Secondly, the pre season is about finding the right formation, tactics, and game plans that suite the players and team.

All this 'have a new bunch of players' excuse is just BS. That has nothing to do with not being able to keep the ball well and defending properly. The errors that we're making are the basic ones FFS!