Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is honestly ridiculous....Fuck people saying this is pre season, we are losing...Essien is still on the field, Ramires still playing right...Like seriously?..70mins and we are still losing and it is more important for Turnbull to get minutes that actual changes that will affect the game positively...SMDH

Well you've got enough for clothes, food and internet don't you? Cutting back a bit and you'd have more than enough to go to Stamford Bridge.

So don't you fucking dare question ANYONE on this forum whether they're a 'true Chelsea fan' or not.

I'm not going to pull out the easy card which is - You're a glory hunter. You're Polish yet supporting an English team etc, because I don't need to.

You're basing your accusations off of a joining date, and therefore, there is very little to discuss; especially considering it seems you've never been to a Chelsea game.

If you knew anything about the standard of living in other places than your own fucking ass then you might know that it's a bit harder than saying "I will have enough if I cut a bit".

Btw, mate, how is the scottish league?

I'm basing my accusations on the quality of your posts therefore joining date matters a lot.