Oscar

themightyblue

its highly ridiculous how folks slate oscar off due to his not being in top form and physical condition...now psg are bidding 40m for this talented young lad with class...PSG hear me and hear me well...he is going NOWHERE...Oscar is here to stay under the tutelage of the best manager in the world...gradually he will develop and improve his creativity and playmaking abilities...i c the mould of Iniesta in young Oscar (hybrid of attacking prowess and playmaking abilities) but i think Psg got Javier pastore...why Emboaba?...Jose pls sign a proper central midfielder in mould of vidal or gundogan so Oscar can carry his play to the next level with less defensive burden...

its highly ridiculous how folks slate oscar off due to his not being in top form and physical condition...now psg are bidding 40m for this talented young lad with class...PSG hear me and hear me well...he is going NOWHERE...Oscar is here to stay under the tutelage of the best manager in the world...gradually he will develop and improve his creativity and playmaking abilities...i c the mould of Iniesta in young Oscar (hybrid of attacking prowess and playmaking abilities) but i think Psg got Javier pastore...why Emboaba?...Jose pls sign a proper central midfielder in mould of vidal or gundogan so Oscar can carry his play to the next level with less defensive burden...

Don't be so gullible to every rumour you hear. The story about PSG bidding £40m is probably full on bullshit.

would you guys let him go to psg for 40 mil if that money was used to replace him with kroos?

Yes. Kroos is FAR BETTER than Oscar atm. In fact he is one of the best German mid and that is quite an achievement considering they got Ozil, Gotze, Bastian, Gundogan and others. Not to mention Lahm can also play there.

u'r kidding, right?

:wank2:

No he isn't and shouldn't be, Oscar have actually not done much in recent months. I think the last time he was at his best was in Dec, since then he had mostly OK games with a few great like against Stoke but generally been poor. Mean while Cavani is in top 5 best striker in the world atm and would cost far more, we would be getting a bargain.

Bull shit. When Oscar came on, the whole game was changed. He was brought in to bring speed into the offence & he did.

The whole game was changed when their defenders decided to fuck it up themselves...Oscar done NOTHING significantly with most of the goals?

The whole game was changed when their defenders decided to fuck it up themselves...Oscar done NOTHING significantly with most of the goals?

Wrong analyses. Frank had a yellow & Jose decided to change the structure of the midfield. He dropped Ramires deeper & more energy was seen immediately. Also, Oscar had his role there, despite not passing or scoring a goal.

Wrong analyses. Frank had a yellow & Jose decided to change the structure of the midfield. He dropped Ramires deeper & more energy was seen immediately. Also, Oscar had his role there, despite not passing or scoring a goal.

On theory yes in reality he contributed next to nothing in the win.

ezcept for changing the whole dynamic of the game!!!

Yes like I said he was brought on TO DO THAT, he might have done it but my point is that he had no REAL ROLE in any of the goals. It was all THEIR FAULTS. Maybe if Vertonghen might not have fucked that up Oscar would still have helped to win anyway but overall in this match he really contributed nothing directly that counts(the result)

On theory yes in reality he contributed next to nothing in the win.

How long have you been watching football? By the looks of it, not too long, I read.

Some players score goals, some pass for goals, others defend. It is a team effort in my view. Perhaps, not for you? Lol.