Oscar

themightyblue

Underhit a few passes today when he should've done better. The same could be said for last week too, but I'll give him some credit for doing a lot of unseen stuff. Schurrle's second goal comes from good work by Oscar, first by pressing Fulham and deflecting a pass to Ivanovic, then knocking the ball onto Hazard in the build-up and finally for a great run that draws the defender away from the centre and creates the space for Hazard to pass through to Schurrle.

Nothing flashy, but crucial to that goal.

He looks strangely unmotivated and somehow dissapointed all the time. Even when we score or win he doesnt look THAT happy as he was couple of months ago.

Maybe he realy is very tired, but in this form, he wont be a starter for much longer under Mou.

Underhit a few passes today when he should've done better. The same could be said for last week too, but I'll give him some credit for doing a lot of unseen stuff. Schurrle's second goal comes from good work by Oscar, first by pressing Fulham and deflecting a pass to Ivanovic, then knocking the ball onto Hazard in the build-up and finally for a great run that draws the defender away from the centre and creates the space for Hazard to pass through to Schurrle.

Nothing flashy, but crucial to that goal.

A lot of people seem to undermine the unseen stuff. The pressing, the pressure and support in positioning. He is clearly not on top of his offensive form but he is not doing a bad job. Good analysis of that build up leading to that goal mate

He needs to improve, even doing some of the unseen job. He was really bad - not his privilege, as so was everyone else - in the first half and I think he improved in the second like the rest of the team, but nothing to catch the eye too much. He made a few good plays, but we as a team - and I as a supporter - miss his good performances from earlier the season. At this point he should be rotating with Willian not even to allow him rest, but simply because of form.

He's been below par for a while now. I think Willian-Hazard-Schurrle should be our main attacking trio for the next few games.

Not really below par. He is till young and has massive talent. Hey I remember, Ronaldinho having bad months during his prime, Drogba, Zidan, Brazilian Ronaldo, even Messi and Critsiano. I would understand people wanting to see more of him and they want to see him at his best all of the time. But whether we like it or not, he is only human :)

May be it's the right time to play him next to Matic in the Pivot.

he's not a pivot player, mate... and never will be. He'd be eaten alive by other English's pivot players if he played there.

If the physicality in the AM position has been almost too much for him to handle, in the midfield he just wouldn't make it

He looks strangely unmotivated and somehow dissapointed all the time. Even when we score or win he doesnt look THAT happy as he was couple of months ago.

Maybe he realy is very tired, but in this form, he wont be a starter for much longer under Mou.

And then he walks home instead of going with the team