Oscar

themightyblue

On theory yes in reality he contributed next to nothing in the win.

ezcept for changing the whole dynamic of the game!!!

was about to post the same.

He's changed completely the dynamic. Matic's hard work stopped being wasted when Oscar came, there was more space for the guys ahead of him and he gave support to the pivot, as he always does. But there are some people that seem to only be able to see the assists and goals. But even in that case he gave two key passes that should have been turned into assists. With him in the pitch Tottenham couldn't find space anymore. Compare Tottenham actions in the first and in the second and then you'll realize as DDF said that he completely changed the whole dynamic of the game.

That's why I think he played much better than recently. And he also tried to link up with Willian and Hazard (even Eto'o) in a much more incisive way. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I don't think he's missed three chances of goal either - as Rapha said - I think he's missed one, that cross I guess Ramires or Willian provided. the other two were plays that required him to dribble or pass by an opponent and they beat him or something. I don't remember properly.

But he's been ineffective in the last few matches even in things he never fails, so it's a good sign that he improved his level. I still think people should watch the two halves carefully, and then pay attention to him in the second to see that he wasn't just another passenger.

Yes like I said he was brought on TO DO THAT, he might have done it but my point is that he had no REAL ROLE in any of the goals. It was all THEIR FAULTS. Maybe if Vertonghen might not have fucked that up Oscar would still have helped to win anyway but overall in this match he really contributed nothing directly that counts(the result)

Do u mean to say that none of our players except for the ones actually scoring the goals had anything to do since all the 4 goals were defensive mistakes???

Yes like I said he was brought on TO DO THAT, he might have done it but my point is that he had no REAL ROLE in any of the goals. It was all THEIR FAULTS. Maybe if Vertonghen might not have fucked that up Oscar would still have helped to win anyway but overall in this match he really contributed nothing directly that counts(the result)

Give up kid. You are going nowhere with your drivels.

Do u mean to say that none of our players except for the ones actually scoring the goals had anything to do since all the 4 goals were defensive mistakes???

Directly yeah apart from Eto'o, Hazard and Ba. Players like Matic, Ramires contribured INDIRECTLY same with Oscar.

No he isn't and shouldn't be, Oscar have actually not done much in recent months. I think the last time he was at his best was in Dec, since then he had mostly OK games with a few great like against Stoke but generally been poor. Mean while Cavani is in top 5 best striker in the world atm and would cost far more, we would be getting a bargain.

paitience please, gawd!!

But overall my point still stand, if we get 50m euros for him and we sign Kroos for 20-25m then I would happily take that considering Kroos is just as good if not BETTER PLAYER. 25m for striker or new CDM or whoever, just too good to miss.

Basically every single player in our team is for sale, just that the price is alright.

If someone offer 20m for Cech will we take it? Of course we would because we got Courtois

If someone offer 40m for Dave will we take it? Of course we would because that is at least 20m over his actual value

If someone offer 50m for Luiz will we take it? No shit...

If someone offer 60m for Matic will we take it? You know the answer...

And so on...No one is unsellable, even Hazard. If PSG come in and offer 150m in the summer then he needs to go. Or something like Silva+Cavani+40m or some crazy stupid shit like that. This is a football club and a brand and the players are just part of it, they are never going to be around forever. Even if someone offer 300m for Ronaldo now Madrid will have to sell, just impossible to refuse that, same with Barca and Messi. And if 2 of the best player in football history are for sale, who isn't?

It just come down to the price, if someone offer a lot more than the actual value, you will just have to take it.

And that is your opinion. I'm allowed to have mine aswell..

If you sell Oscar for 40m, than we have to buy another cam.

Watching the first half yesterday really highlighted the need for either oscar/willian to start. No one pressed in the first half and allowed spurs to attack at will.

If it was a better team, we would of lost the game.