Oscar

themightyblue

Now that was some awful football from Oscar. He is not showing that he is worth #10 spot. In fact, atm he doesn't even deserve to be on the bench.

he was injured since the 9th minute. mourinho said so

he was injured since the 9th minute. mourinho said so

That would explain Oscar losing challenges so easily today. Even when he doesn't play well in a game, he usually puts himself about and don't get beaten often in challenges but that wasn't the case today and his poor tackle at the end of first half was very un-Oscar.

That would explain Oscar losing challenges so easily today. Even when he doesn't play well in a game, he usually puts himself about and don't get beaten often in challenges.

Should have realised when Barry was pressing at him and he did nothing...

Hope it was not a serious injury. I didn't watch the match but my friends wanted to hang oscar in the first half

Well considering we didn't know Oscar had an injury then, he was pretty frustrating to watch especially because he kept on losing challenges so easily and did nothing of note going forward.

Well considering we didn't know Oscar had an injury then, he was pretty frustrating to watch especially because he kept on losing challenges so easily and did nothing of note going forward.

That explains why they complained he couldn't keep the ball to save his life :lol:

I don't believe every word Mourinho says.

Oscar's been awful for a while now.

This.

That would explain Oscar losing challenges so easily today. Even when he doesn't play well in a game, he usually puts himself about and don't get beaten often in challenges but that wasn't the case today and his poor tackle at the end of first half was very un-Oscar.

You can fault him for his offensive contribution but not so with his defensive work really.

Been awful the last few months, I lost count the amount of times he lost the ball today.

You can say he's tired but he did miss the two games against Man City so i'm not buying it.

On current form he should be no where near that first eleven.