Oscar

themightyblue

Do you not like Romeu? I'm all for giving Mikel that spot in our first team but I really think Romeu should start cementing his place in the team. Imagine if he could find his feet and grow to the best of his ability in that position with our front 4 ahead of him. Only Christmas excites me more.

I like Romeu but he isn't better than Mikel.

I'm glad the management and the players know how valuable Mikel is to the team. Don't know how anyone could regularly start Romeu when you have Mikel on your team.

Besides, I think a Mikel - Oscar combination would suffice more than a Romeu - Oscar pivot.

Defending Mikel gives "Likes" u know. :]]

So you think I'm defending Mikel for likes? Shame on you.

Where can I find the video of Oscar's interview after the Juve game, with Piazon translating for him...that was soooo cute :wub:

A subtitled version would be great to figure out if Piazon did something cheeky.... :dance:

Here's the video. Not a subtitled version though.

Assisted Paulinho's goal against Japan. Fantastic strike by Paulinho btw.

We've been linked with him recently - is he any good?

If we were to get him we could feasibly field Brazil's midfield 3 today of Paulinho, Ramires and Oscar...not too shabby!

We've been linked with him recently - is he any good?

If we were to get him we could feasibly field Brazil's midfield 3 today of Paulinho, Ramires and Oscar...not too shabby!

Don't really know him tbh. He was decent against Iraq and Japan but he wasn't tested against both sides. He's energetic though. He has no problems joining attacks and getting back quickly.

If we were to get another Brazilian midfielder, I'd go for Romulo. He's impressed me with his performances for Brazil. But he was injured so Paulinho was playing instead.

Don't really know him tbh. He was decent against Iraq and Japan but he wasn't tested against both sides. He's energetic though. He has no problems joining attacks and getting back quickly.

If we were to get another Brazilian midfielder, I'd go for Romulo. He's impressed me with his performances for Brazil. But he was injured so Paulinho was playing instead.

Paulinho is one of the best dm playing in brazilian league right now. He's one of the best Corinthians (the team we'll be facing at fifa club world cup) players, if not the best.

Romulo is a great player aswell. And he's younger than Paulinho.

Neymar will be the best player in the world soon.. I think Oscar could convince Neymar to join us...

Don't think Neymar will be the best player in the world until Messi is close to retirement and/or he proves himself in a top european league.

Neymar will be the best player in the world soon.. I think Oscar could convince Neymar to join us...

Neymar most amazing goal of the year 2011!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNxsGNDpxJA

and maybe 2012?

Agree man Neymar is destined to return the golden ball home ( Brazil).But to do that, he sould sail to Europe asap.