Oscar

themightyblue

Could just do it in the 'General Transfer' thread. Then again, talking about Neymar will have a snowball effect...

Exactly. I think its better to re-open the Neymar thread. He is looking more and more attainable so I don't know why it was even locked in the first place.

Exactly. I think its better to re-open the Neymar thread. He is looking more and more attainable so I don't know why it was even locked in the first place.

Looking more and more attainable? Based on what? Just because news broke out that Oscar has been persuading him to come here? Or just because he's learning English? No news/stories whatsoever on we having talks with Santos or actually gonna bid for him etc.

Looking more and more attainable? Based on what? Just because news broke out that Oscar has been persuading him to come here? Or just because he's learning English? No news/stories whatsoever on we having talks with Santos or actually gonna bid for him etc.

Based on the fact that we have become a much stronger and competitive side, thus more attractive to players. Also he himself said that he would 'listen' to any offer the likes of us put forward. The strong and possibly growing Brazillian contingent could be a big factor for him. The fact we are looking to now play attacking, sexy football and will possibly be looking for a new forward in January or summer. How about those?

Based on the fact that we have become a much stronger and competitive side, thus more attractive to players. Also he himself said that he would 'listen' to any offer the likes of us put forward. The strong and possibly growing Brazillian contingent could be a big factor for him. The fact we are looking to now play attacking, sexy football and will possibly be looking for a new forward in January or summer. How about those?

Will get back to you on that.

Yep, he might the most important player out of the 3 because of his defensive abilities. Mata and Hazard are better in this moment of time, but with the 3 of them together, it's important to have a player with competent defensive abilities, which Oscar has.

The thing I really like about Oscar is that no matter what he didnt put his head down and disappear. He was always there to be counted, and that is a lot more than you can say about many players.

Many times tonight I had to remind myself Mata was even out there...never did that with Oscar.

Better luck this weekend lad.

He shows once more that he is a great player, even when he did not play so well he was determined to get the goal even in the dying minutes of the game, something torres lacks and considering he doesn't have prior experience of european football like the other lads and is only 21 he is still in a learning process.