Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibra won't leave Paris this year... I think none of PSG's "major" players will leave this summer.

Leonardo left, Ancelotti left, they got Laurent Blanc as a manager and couldn't get anyone better... and after that they will let their key players leave? I don't think so...

Qataris have a long term project of becomming an important European club, and they will stick to it.

Ibra won't leave Paris this year... I think none of PSG's "major" players will leave this summer.

Leonardo left, Ancelotti left, they got Laurent Blanc as a manager and couldn't get anyone better... and after that they will let their key players leave? I don't think so...

Qataris have a long term project of becomming an important European club, and they will stick to it.

They have Cavani coming in and they don't need both. Cavani is clearly the future for them and it's not like Zlatan is so loyal he's willing to stay and not be the main man. Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet were reporting today that Zlatan has decided to leave PSG and they're well informed when it comes to Swedish players so I think it's only a matter of where he goes rather than if he goes. Real Madrid and Manchester City will probably be in for him but I think we should be too. City wouldn't have anything over us but his latest manager Ancelotti could persuade him into joining Real Madrid, the club he wanted to join three years ago when he left Barca. Then again we have Mourinho who coached him at Inter.

Would be an amazing short-term signing for us, could easily get at least three good years out of him because his game isn't based on pace as much as it is on his technical abilities and footballing brain. In his previous clubs he has shown he adapts very quickly and at 31 he's defo one of the best forwards in the world and despite high wages he could be available for a cut-price as far as the transfer fee is concerned. By the time he would be finished we would have a 23-year-old Lukaku ready to take over as the definite number one.

Rather him than Rooney if it came to that.

funny enough, i'll rather have rooney than zlatan. I dont know why, maybe his mobility is not good enough for me in a mourinho counter attack system that requires speed.

1365574764_file-4.gif

This is the guy we should be signing! He is still very much a World class striker who is such a handful! teams would be so focused and drawn to Ibra it would allow the likes of Oscar, Mata, Hazard, De Bruyne, Schurrle ect to brutally expose teams! Ibra would dominate the PL also and he is so so so hungry to win the CL just like Drogba was! I would love this signing! he could give us 2-3 great years of domination while Lukaku can learn from him and develop in to a World class striker during that time! Roman Sign him up.

Six-time (or three-time depending how you look at it) Serie A Champ

One-time La Liga Champ

One-time Ligue 1 Champ

205 goals in 386 matches during that period, but of course, he's an overpriced piece of shit whose greatest achievement is being on a FIFA cover.... :doh:

No doubting his quality but he is a lazy one dimensional over priced piece of shit.

Too many people rate him from when they bought FIFA with his face on.....at least Rooney can offer versatility.

Lol one dimensional??? Makes me wonder If you have ever seen Ibra play! One dimensional would be the last thing I would describe Ibra as.

And to say Rooney offers versitity? You do realise Ibra plays as a number 10 for Sweden! but thats beside the point as we dont even need another number 10, We need a world class striker! Ibra is a world class striker weather you like it or not! Rooney is not! and he is injury prone.

Rooney can get assists when playing as a number 10, Ibra on the other hand gets assists when playing as an out and out striker/target man.

Ibra would score and create goals for us, he can also hold the ball up much better than someone like Rooney and can be used as a target man unlike Rooney, so I don't see how Ibra is not Versitile and one dimensional sorry.

This would be great, also very good for Lukaku. Zlatan is one of my favorites, there is that thing that his managers always build the all game around him which I don't like, but here I don't see it happening with all of our creative players.

If Rooney and Suarez aren't possible, then yes please.

If all other options are unavailable then I'd take one of the all time greatest strikers who's still world class. For 1 season, why not?

No doubting his quality but he is a lazy one dimensional over priced piece of shit.

Too many people rate him from when they bought FIFA with his face on.....at least Rooney can offer versatility.

One of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen on these forums in all honesty! Either that, or it's quite the joke! :D

Seems like you're just jumping on the "he hasn't done it in the PL/against English teams" bandwagon for the sake of it. Your English/PL bias is pretty blatant when you praise Rooney in the same sentence. I highly doubt you've ever actually analysed how Ibra plays...

He scored loads of goals wherever he played. With his signature, he basicaly ensures goals galore to that club. He aint a gamble like Torres or even Rooney. His mind doesnt care about others opinions. He can score from anywhere and makes team beter. Whoever from PL top club would get him it would have same impact as Rvp signing.

He scored loads of goals wherever he played. With his signature, he basicaly ensures goals galore to that club. He aint a gamble like Torres or even Rooney. His mind doesnt care about others opinions. He can score from anywhere and makes team beter. Whoever from PL top club would get him it would have same impact as Rvp signing.

And he is the perfect mercenary too, no love for any of his club and only care about himself, if he isn't happy he will want to move. Actually that wouldn't be so bad imo, sign him and use him for 2-3 years then let him go and Lukaku can step in. Eventually I think he will probably stay at PSG though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You