Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zlatan is one of my favorite players, and only seems to be getting better and more clinical with age. He's scored 58 goals in 66 appearances in the past two seasons... he's never hit that rate in earlier seasons.

Madrid does make a lot of sense for him. I'm sure he is wanting to make another run at a Champion's League and I'm not sure PSG is that quality yet.

• 5 weeks later...

This is my dream signing. He is the only player i can think of that is better than RVP. If we get him i think he would have the best season he has ever had.

It doesn't get any better when you have Mata, Hazard etc to give you assists. He's the most complete player in the world atm together with Ronaldo.

• 4 months later...

Any chance of us signing him?

Him and Mourinho are really good friends and I guess he'd be a good choice for 2-3 seasons untill Lukaku can be our (hopefully) first choice striker.

I'd dream of it happening. But I can't see it happening outside of dreams, sadly.

Zlatan is perfect.

Ibra+ £10m for Mata, would be fair.

Not to us, man. There is no way Ibra is worth that much, not with his age. He probably can give 2-3 good seasons for us max and I expect him to play second fiddle to Lukaku next season if we get him :ph34r:

We should be getting atleast 15m for that exchange. Otherwise It'll be just like old time- other sides ripping us off. :angry:

Not to us, man. There is no way Ibra is worth that much, not with his age. He probably can give 2-3 good seasons for us max and I expect him to play second fiddle to Lukaku next season if we get him :ph34r:

We should be getting atleast 15m for that exchange. Otherwise It'll be just like old time- other sides ripping us off. :angry:

and if we win a title then he would have paid back all his fee. Are you serious about the 2nd part lol?

No I mean Lukaku isn't going to be our no1 next season, not without a fight.

Zlatan and Lukaku fighting to be top dog next season? That is going to be huge.

Honestly, we'll probably get the Cavanis or the Falcaos and Lukaku will probably be loaned out again.

I'd prefer the former to the latter.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You