Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why you expect PSG to sell that easy. They have a huge project, funded by lots of money, which would rule out the potential sale of Cavani or any of their potential players which the team is built around. Zlatan, Lavezzi and Menez are the only players who , in my eyes, would leave. Zlatan would relish a new challenge, especially at a place at which he would be a starter(again). He would like the chance of playing next to Hazard, Oscar and Willian mainly, because he knows he can tap in half the chances they can create. Plus the reunion with Mourinho. That is why Mata for Ibracadabra is the only way he would come. Doubt PSG would give us money + Ibra for him. So I hope for that. Other than that I am not expecting PSG to be that goodly stupid for us.

these player + cash -transfers are quite rare. when have we even done such deal?

Last time i can think off is when we put Le Saux in the deal for Wayne Bridge.

Edit: and Luiz obviously, but before that Bridge-Le Saux.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10657690/Chelsea-manager-Jose-Mourinho-drops-major-hint-that-he-is-insterested-in-Monaco-striker-Radamel-Falcao.html

Confirmed: No Zlatan for us.

EDIT: "Zlatan to Chelsea? It’s impossible. He’s happy at Paris. I know because he is my friend and we are in touch. PSG, with all its wealth, would never open the door. That’s mission impossible."

Costa or Mandzukic?

Mandzukic is a good striker but pales when compared to the big 4 named above or with aguero or suarez for that matter.

32 mil for costa is not a good deal imo. Also don't think he is as good as people are hyping him to be. One good season tgat too in la liga where soldado scored 30 goals in the previoua season.

So for me, mandzukic would be the most obvious option

Mandzukic is a good striker but pales when compared to the big 4 named above or with aguero or suarez for that matter.

32 mil for costa is not a good deal imo. Also don't think he is as good as people are hyping him to be. One good season tgat too in la liga where soldado scored 30 goals in the previoua season.

So for me, mandzukic would be the most obvious option

I know what you're saying but I have more faith in the pair of them. Mandzukic has averaged a goal every 2 games since 2007, which any way you cut it isn't too bad. I also reckon he wouldn't be that expensive and I have seen enough to convince me that he's good enough, Just my opinion though.

As for the 1 season thing with Costa you're bang on. But you have to take some risks i'm afraid. I mean look at Drogba - 1 good season at Marsielle and we signed him and look how that turned out. If you wait for a player to have 3/4 good seasons then every team in the world will be after them so we need to take a calculated risk and I reckon Costa will be as good a one as any.

I know what you're saying but I have more faith in the pair of them. Mandzukic has averaged a goal every 2 games since 2007, which any way you cut it isn't too bad. I also reckon he wouldn't be that expensive and I have seen enough to convince me that he's good enough, Just my opinion though.

As for the 1 season thing with Costa you're bang on. But you have to take some risks i'm afraid. I mean look at Drogba - 1 good season at Marsielle and we signed him and look how that turned out. If you wait for a player to have 3/4 good seasons then every team in the world will be after them so we need to take a calculated risk and I reckon Costa will be as good a one as any.

Fair enough.

Mandzukic would be a good buy. No doubt.

Costa's on field antics are something tgat has made me have a very negative view of him. In the end, since none of the elite strikers are available or in the price range or too vampirish, I would simply and blindly trust in mou about it.

Fair enough.

Mandzukic would be a good buy. No doubt.

Costa's on field antics are something tgat has made me have a very negative view of him. In the end, since none of the elite strikers are available or in the price range or too vampirish, I would simply and blindly trust in mou about it.

Blind trust in Mourinho is one of my favourite pastimes, I will join you. Costa is a tool, everyone knows that. But so is Suarez, and look how good he is! If he's good enough it'll be worth it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You