Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having Zlatan as a first striker and Lukaku as a 2nd striker would be great for Lukaku. The man is not ready for being first striker yet and still needs to work hard, but with Zlatan as a first striker Lukaku would gets lots of playing time as Zlatan is often rested. Because of Zlatans age, Lukaku would also get a chance to become our first striker in 2-3 years.

I don't see why Zlatan would damage Lukaku's development more than anyone else. Infect is age suggest Lukaku will be our first striker sooner than if we get Cavani or Rooney.

Exactly. Ibra would be a 1 or 2 season signing. Perfect for Lukaku to play with and learn from.

We'd absolutely PISS the league if we signed Ibra. Would only happen if we sold Torres though.

Really hope there's nothing to the City link.

The Zlatan or Rooney would be the best to help develop Lukaku. These guys have competed for years at the highest level. They know what it takes to win league and European trophies. Their knowledge and experience would be awesome for any young player to be around.

Zlatan can play as a number 10 right? Imagine it bring late in the game, 1-0 down, Lukaku's on the bench.

Drop Zlatan down to the number 10 role and put Lukaku in front of him and just lump the ball up to both big fellas. Could be very effective.

I hope we go for Zlatan instead of Looney, he still has at least two top class seasons in him and would absolutely dominate the EPL.

Imagine we play Zlatan for 60 minutes, he gets tired of bullying and tossing around the EPL defenders - we decide to sub him out and you can see the defenders sign of relief until they see him hugging Kraken and telling him to finish the job.

If PSG are open to such offers to get him off the wage bill a 3 year contract and maybe 10-15 million fee is in order. We saw what United got last season buying an established striker in his prime to lead their attack. Zlatan has won Titles with 8 different clubs I think he might want to enhance his reputation by winning a few more in the EPL.

If I keep telling myself Ibra will come here, will it eventually happen?

Seriously, him and De Rossi would really put us over the top and in good shape for the Supercup next month.

Zlatan is 31, he would be playing his best football for at most two seasons. I think he's perfect, we might be able to get him for less than 15 million pounds as he is unhappy and might force a transfer through. If we get Zlatan then he becomes first-choice striker and we sell Torres and loan/sell Ba with Lukaku as back-up. After one and half to two years Lukaku becomes the main man if his development goes as planned. Zlatan might even be here only one season, I wouldn't mind. But I don't trust/am tired of Torres and Ba, don't want to force Lukaku to fill big shoes too soon, and Zlatan wants a move away from Paris. Zlatan would kill it here and we wouldn't have to break the bank to get him here.

Must watch interview, what an epic man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2R28Avtbeg

"I'm not a bad boy, but if you want I am."

If you watched this link then you will know what I have known all along. Zlatan is just confident not disruptive. As a Chelsea fan you should know how bad the media can be towards certain players and teams.

And

He rates Mourinho as one of the best managers in the world.

Sign him!

Zlatan would be a good choice. I dont think he is as terrible as the media made him to be, he is just really confident. He is old enough where it wont disrupt Lukaku's growth. Lukaku can learn and share time with him for 2-3 seasons. And by the end of Zlatan's Chelsea career, I would hope that Lukaku are able to establish himself as our first choice striker.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You