Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Blind trust in Mourinho is one of my favourite pastimes, I will join you. Costa is a tool, everyone knows that. But so is Suarez, and look how good he is! If he's good enough it'll be worth it.

You have to be really2 good for team like Chelsea to accept player like Costa. I am not sure he is that good whereas Suarez at his best can be simply unstoppable

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Overrated?

Spent one season in a top league, the rest in Italy, Holland and France. Even during his time in Italy he spent half of it with a bent team. Not saying he's a bad player by any means, but what exactly does #daretozlatan actually mean?

He is probably best striker of past 10 years when looking consistancy. World class finisher and scores awesome goals wherever he plays, including CL. Arguably best player along Ronaldo and Messi of past few years.

He is probably best striker of past 10 years when looking consistancy. World class finisher and scores awesome goals wherever he plays, including CL. Arguably best player along Ronaldo and Messi of past few years.

Thierry Henry or Messi surely? Drogba is a better big game player too.

I'm not saying Ibrahimovic isn't a great striker, but just that he's slightly overrated when you consider the competitions he's played in. No Champions League medal, one season in Spain which is largely (if unfairly) seen as a bit of a flop and spent the prime of his career in Italy and France.

He may not have played in a top league for any extended period of time, but it's not like he'd struggle if he did. If he played here for example he'd score loads and be one of the best players in the Premier League.

No way is he overrated in my opinion. He could do it anywhere.

Overrated?

Spent one season in a top league, the rest in Italy, Holland and France. Even during his time in Italy he spent half of it with a bent team. Not saying he's a bad player by any means, but what exactly does #daretozlatan actually mean?

Thanks for proving what I thought about you; that you are absolutley clueless.

For anyone who doesnt believe me, see below for proof.

I'm not saying Ibrahimovic isn't a great striker, but just that he's slightly overrated when you consider the competitions he's played in. No Champions League medal, one season in Spain which is largely (if unfairly) seen as a bit of a flop and spent the prime of his career in Italy and France.

46 apps, 22 goals, 13 assists...Yes, HUGE flop.

No guarantee at all. Just words.

You honestly don't think Zlatan would score a shit ton in England?

The likes of Michu and Cisse have scored plenty of goals recently or Sturridge this season. Zlatan is on another planet compared to those players in terms of ability. I think he'd be right up there with Suarez, Aguero, or RvP of the last couple of seasons. He'd be a 25-30 goal a season striker here.

The likes of Michu and Cisse have scored plenty of goals recently or Sturridge this season. Zlatan is on another planet compared to those players in terms of ability. I think he'd be right up there with Suarez, Aguero, or RvP of the last couple of seasons. He'd be a 25-30 goal a season striker here.

He'd have to be here to prove otherwise. That's all I am saying.

But I understand people would convert this into……'Your saying he is shite"

If Only Zlatan played for a better country.....

International football isn't exactly the greatest barometer for quality anymore in my opinion. The World Cup is a couple of levels below the Champions League in my opinion.

He may well be, but he's rarely sought out the toughest tests in my opinion. He lasted one season in Barcelona before starting shit with Guardiola (not the first time either....he doesn't exactly seem like the type of player you want in a dressing room in the tough times) and spent the rest of his career in Italy (for a corrupt Juve team and a Milan team who were some way past their continental heyday), Holland and France.

What they fuck is a guy of his quality doing in La Liga, except for bumping up his career scoring ratio and enhancing his reputation against the likes of Guingamp?

He'd have to be here to prove otherwise. That's all I am saying.

But I understand people would convert this into……'Your saying he is shite"

I just think he's one of those players like Messi, CR7, Hazard, Aguero etc who you can put in any league and he'd be great.

Don't think he's one of those players who's made to look like a beast as a result of the opposition he's up against.

I just think he's one of those players like Messi, CR7, Hazard, Aguero etc who you can put in any league and he'd be great.

Don't think he's one of those players who's made to look like a beast as a result of the opposition he's up against.

Well Messi and Ronaldo have Champions League medals, Hazard LEFT France because he was too good for it and Aguero....well Aguero probably should be player of the season but he's had a tough season with injuries.

I think I'm being harsh on him, but it's all this dare to Zlatan shit that just got me wondering....what does 'dare to Zlatan' actually mean? Put yourself first? Get in fights with teammates? Test yourself at the very highest level possible?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You