Zlatan Ibrahimovic

I'd be the quickest to get this guy's name on a shirt, i absolutely LOVE this player :DDDD

hell i feel like buying him on FIFA about now, that's how bad i would love this guy, Just don't give him the number 9, Torres + Cash (seems to be a bit of the ideal deal? that's what i would have liked for cavani) and i would be happy even if it's a quick 2 year stint then he goes to bayern or such, just would adore to see him in a chelsea shirt.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i can understand why this is being bumped. I mean, PSG want Cavani, that basically means Zlatan is off right? I mean i can't see those 2 playing together athough that'd be a scary thought. Did Jose coach him? I'm not sure, maybe in 2009... well anyway this isn't as unlikely as may seem. I'd be happy to see us sign him, he's so powerful and he always scores goals.

Actually i can understand why this is being bumped. I mean, PSG want Cavani, that basically means Zlatan is off right? I mean i can't see those 2 playing together athough that'd be a scary thought. Did Jose coach him? I'm not sure, maybe in 2009... well anyway this isn't as unlikely as may seem. I'd be happy to see us sign him, he's so powerful and he always scores goals.

Zlatan would "kill for Mourinho"!

http://youtu.be/kHtRqdu-iKQ?t=41s

One of last top options if we go for new striker. Seems that he wouldnt stay if Cavani arrives.

Haha now imagine our team with Ibra and De Rossi. Yaya who?! Opponents would shit themselves.

One of last top options if we go for new striker. Seems that he wouldnt stay if Cavani arrives.

Haha now imagine our team with Ibra and De Rossi. Yaya who?! Opponents would shit themselves.

Yep. The Zlatan in front of the Chelsea midfield could be scary.

So now PSG have pretty much sealed Cavani. If you consider than Zlatan played for Jose in 2009, he's 31 which isn't that old when you consider what Drogba did for us at 34 and consider that he always scores goals and becomes the top league scorer every season, that he scores Pens, FK's, beast in the air, scores from any area on the pitch, bullies defenders with his immense power and all this without looking particularly alive in most matches.... Worth an offer now? They won't have him and Cavani, would they?

He's played in Italy, France, Spain... Juve just signed Tevez so may not go back there now. Wouldn't he be perfect here for 2 years, maybe 3? I think so.

31 is only old if we're gonna give him a 5 year deal. I used to hate Zlatan i'll be honest, i used to think he was the most over rated player on this planet but his record is actually quite scary. Since i started watching him properly, i understand just how good of a lone striker he really is.

For our short term, until Lukaku becomes our main striker, i think to get Zlatan on a 2 year deal would be perfect.

I hope there are no Faroese Chelsea supporters. Because it could be quite awkward for them if Zlatan joins.

Ha. Yeah. Almost forgot about him punching that player and calling all if their players a bunch if fishermen or something like that.

Ha. Yeah. Almost forgot about him punching that player and calling all if their players a bunch if fishermen or something like that.

And mocking them for being poor and throwing the ball into the keeper's face.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You