Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Mourinho wants Ibrahimovic to Chelsea. http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130605/futbol/internacional/chelsea-mourinho-zlatan-ibrahimovic-fichaje_54375363169.html

I would be a big fan of this move, defo one of the greatest strikers in the world and he seems to win everything wherever he goes. Jose's type of player too, very similar to Drogba in terms of size and strength. "Zlatan is the perfect age for Lukaku's development" - Redditor. We could even sell Torres to even up the wage bill.

Further discussion on the matter: http://en.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1fpsbb/zlatan_to_chelsea_mundo_deportivo_claims_josé/

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'd walk the league with Ibra.

I disagree with people saying it would be bad business. You can think of him as a 2 season rental. If we can sell Torres, we can recall Lukaku and have him learn and play with one of the all time greats in Ibra for a season or two and then be ready.

While I'd love Cavani, he'd be here for 5+ years and Lukaku would never be 1st choice, whereas Ibra is nearing the end of his career.

I think the plan is to get Cavani. If that fails, option number 2 is to bring Ibra while Lukaku grinds out another loan, but now with a bigger and more respected squad status then he had it at WBA recently.

Time will tell. As I said in my previous post, Ibra would benefit us a lot right away while he would leave space for Lukaku in the not so distant future. Besides, I'm 100% Ibra would like a move to PL as he is considered one of the best strikers yet he hasn't played in it.

:D

29037136.jpg

Zlatan is the best striker in the world for me! I have always said that he really seems like a Chelsea player. He's aggression and everything! I really want him in Chelsea!

I'm guessing your next prediction for the future is going tobe something like that: "Zlatan will sighn on 18 of August"?

ok, I am sorry, if I offended you, but in my defence i'll say 3 things.

1. You went too far, with this predictions

2. I really dislike Zlatan as a human being

3. And yeah,it was pretty funny!

ok man what ever.

At this point in time I'd ban every single user that makes a big nose joke at my Zlatan's expense if I were a staff member.

Amazing player, absolutely phenomenal. No other way to describe this man. He gets a bad reputation for being 'bad person' or an arrogant bastard but I think he isn't that bad of a person. He is very egotistical though, but no more egotistical than Drogba was five or six years ago.

At this point in time I'd ban every single user that makes a big nose joke at my Zlatan's expense if I were a staff member.

Amazing player, absolutely phenomenal. No other way to describe this man. He gets a bad reputation for being 'bad person' or an arrogant bastard but I think he isn't that bad of a person. He is very egotistical though, but no more egotistical than Drogba was five or six years ago.

8513256069_6297d8ba91_o.gif

• 4 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You