Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over 30, costs a bomb in wages and transfer fee and can be disruptive....can't see this happening.

A bit of disruption would of been good for Torres..we need a striker that can challenge him.

I still want Cavani...but if he picks City or Madrid over us...then Zlatan is better than just Torres & Ba next season.

Also, Zlatan is a big fan of Mourinho..wouldn't surprise me if he did join Chelsea...even though it's unlikely.

He's a short term fix (A damn great one at that). Would make us title contenders instantly. He has an immense winning mentality and I don't think he would give us much trouble at all under Mourinho. We can get a good 2 years out of him.

How much does he cost? I've not seen a single mention of his fee, his wages or anything like that so how he could be a good buy for us without people knowing the cost is somewhat staggering.....yet not surprising at all at the same time.

How much does he cost? I've not seen a single mention of his fee, his wages or anything like that so how he could be a good buy for us without people knowing the cost is somewhat staggering.....yet not surprising at all at the same time.

I'm guessing about £20-25 million. Perhaps a bit pricey for someone we will only use for a maximum of about 3 seasons and who is getting on the wrong side of 30.

However his talent is undeniable. Definitely World Class. If we missed out on Cavani there isn't really anyone left other, than Ibra, who is

1) Attainable

2) World Class (Will make an immediate impact)

3) Can play in our system

Plus if you're a Lukaku advocate, Ibra won't hinder his career at Chelsea too much. Also, the things I mentioned in my previous post, such as being a real winner, strong character, wanting to play under Mourinho and win a CL etc. Taking all this into account, he would and should be, taking all things and circumstances into consideration, a great buy.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You