Eden Hazard

the wes

Et voila! There you have it.

there you have what? the "little weasel" part was too much but "et voila" what?

eden had a poor game, made a very costly mistake and decided to have a subtle dig at our team's tactics in response to all this rather than man up... it's understandable some fans are pissed off at him at the moment

Mourinho did exactly the same stuff to Joe Cole and that was the best possible thing for Joe's career. He took the criticism on board, worked hard and despite some of the English press thinking he ruined Joe Cole's career and stifled his natural ability, Mourinho actually helped mould him into a key figure for club and country until his injury.

Mourinho is possibly testing Hazard to see if he will react in a similar way. If he isn't going to, then Mourinho might seriously decide to cash in on him this summer when his stock is so high which in turn may change Mourinho's transfer targets with more money in the kitty.

I'd rather keep Hazard and hope this will get even more out of him. To be fair he has been pretty much a guaranteed starter all season, not rotated and Mourinho has regularly praised him in public too.

The major thing is that personality-wise I dont see Cole in Hazard.

It is definitely a test though.

If I read

'Eden is the kind of player who is not so mentally ready to look back at his left-back and lives his life for him.

'If you see Atletico's first goal, you understand where the mistake was and why we conceded that goal.

'Do I want him to change? No, I just say the perfect team at the top level cannot make this kind of mistake.

It makes me wonder whether Mourinho knew Eden isn't as solid in defense as for example Willian or Schürrle and as to why he played him then? Or is his reaction purely based on what happened during the game?

Mourinho did exactly the same stuff to Joe Cole and that was the best possible thing for Joe's career. He took the criticism on board, worked hard and despite some of the English press thinking he ruined Joe Cole's career and stifled his natural ability, Mourinho actually helped mould him into a key figure for club and country until his injury.

Mourinho is possibly testing Hazard to see if he will react in a similar way. If he isn't going to, then Mourinho might seriously decide to cash in on him this summer when his stock is so high which in turn may change Mourinho's transfer targets with more money in the kitty.

I'd rather keep Hazard and hope this will get even more out of him. To be fair he has been pretty much a guaranteed starter all season, not rotated and Mourinho has regularly praised him in public too.

I see your point, but is there a need to come out like that in public then do it behind close doors?

Now to wait and see what Hazard thinks. Weather he says fuck it i'm of to Paris, or stay and work on what Mourinho says.

Will see, but all this mess would have been best avoided if he kept if behind doors like it's suppose to be.

there you have what? the "little weasel" part was too much but "et voila" what?

eden had a poor game, made a very costly mistake and decided to have a subtle dig at our team's tactics in response to all this rather than man up... it's understandable some fans are pissed off at him at the moment

You are stil talking about one of our players. The little weasel part is about one wearing our shirt. Plus talk about selling already? Isn't that a bit 'et voila, there you have it'? What about being normal in an analyses of our players instead of slating and insulting.

pl5r25cs.gif

I see your point, but is there a need to come out like that in public then do it behind close doors?

Now to wait and see what Hazard thinks. Weather he says fuck it i'm of to Paris, or stay and work on what Mourinho says.

Will see, but all this mess would have been best avoided if he kept if behind doors like it's suppose to be.

Thing is Hazard forced his hand on it. It could have easily stood behind closed doors if Hazard didnt make the statements. The press used Hazard's words to try to jump on Mourinho, so he had to put the truth out there.

Thing is Hazard forced his hand on it. It could have easily stood behind closed doors if Hazard didnt make the statements. The press used Hazard's words to try to jump on Mourinho, so he had to put the truth out there.

Thing is: Hazard didn't say anything about Mourinho. He said they were a team that is set up for counter football like Real and Bayern.

Big difference: why do people suddenly say he should shut up and get sold and all that jazz.

He didn't critize Mourinho so I have no idea why you're going full assault on Hazard.

I didn't see that interview but base on what i read apparently he voiced his discontent about the tactic Jose inherited.

I really rate Hazard highly no doubt. but question the manager is just wrong esp when it's Jose! the manager is and always should be in charge.

The truth was that it was mistranslated. Done and dusted.

No need to add fuel to the fire.