Eden Hazard

the wes

How can you say that?

If Hazard does not play to Jose´s expectations, is he going to sell him, then?

I just did say it. If Hazard doesn't do what he is told he will be sold. Or have we changed our name to Eden Hazard FC?

Hopefully Eden takes it the right way and agrees with him. Maybe we'll see a nice, positive reaction at the weekend.

Hazard is a nice guy and a bit of a joker but i fear for his response. This kind of thing meant the end of his relationship with the former national coach (cfr. the hamburger incident). Public criticism doesn't really fall well. Also communication 101: never give individual feedback in public. I train that shit to managers all over the world, its no different in sports.

Exactly this.

We have to attack together and defend together.

Most of the season, we only defend together and attack with the front four and ivanovic. That's not enough again.

We need to learn from bayern last season, total attack/ total defence. They broke goal scoring record and best defensive record in the same season.

That's the pinnacle of how football should be played.

Mourinho started to make us stable from the back, so next season, he'll concentrate on attack completely (even though it took longer than I thought)

This exactly.

I almost read the whole topic but I don't remember reading someone implying this is Hazard FC or anything. Actually I don't even know how a club could become -insert player name- FC.

Could RM be called Ronaldo FC ? I don't think so, he certainly help his team a lot and sometimes even -almost- win a match by his own but they're also there thanks to the teamwork. It's not because a team has a player that could be said to be their star that it means it's only thanks to that player the team is up there. In the case of Eden we all know what he is capable of, he surely helped the team more than once and I surely said he need more support but does this imply becoming the " Hazard FC " ? No way. It's also teamwork to support someone who has special ability/potential in the name of the team.

In the end it's not because someone shine brighter than the others ( It's just an exemple, I actually believe Hazard has been somewhat poor since the game at Etihad) that the others aren't being more than helpfull for the team.

Also, while I do think Mourinho tactics has greatly helped the team more than once I also do believe he could have done better in some others; I do believe he's smart but I do not believe he's the genius some people think he is; I do believe he is a great coach maybe be the best but I do believe it's impossible to put 2 coachs on a balance and say for sure. I do believe noone is flawless and even though some do seems to think Mourinho is I do not believe he is. In the end around Mourinho it seems to be either too much hate or too much love there's hardly any middle ground... Even here.

Edited for gammar Errors. :P

Edited by SoulTaker

What this spat, if that's what you want to call it, highlights is the fact that we really do need a new LB who's highly competent going forward so that Hazard is freed up a bit more. He was still pretty good going forward against Atletico and he had 2 or 3 players marking him. It would be nice if he had someone like Shaw or Rodriguez up there with him that defenders actually have to worry about.

We were completely outclassed the second half, it was fairly obvious Eden wasn't fully fit - but you have to risk it he is too good to leave out.

There are multiple things which went wrong including Terry/Cahill on multiple occasions performing in the worst possible way with low crosses across the goal - Eto'o gifting the penalty - Ramires not doing enough both going forward/defending.

Fact is that we only had a few players who I thought performed at the needed level - Torres(strange); Willian(could have done a bit more but considering his limitation he was good); Luiz(I thought he was our best player actually).

Hazard was actually pretty good in the first half but fizzled out especially after their second goal.

Hazard should keep his little mouth shut and focus on improving his performance and do what the coach asks him to do. Who is he to question Jose? what it is his credentials as player he thinks can criticize the manager?

The manager tells the last word in a football club every one should obey his orders if every player questions the manager there will be chaos.

We should fine this little weasel and teach him a lesson do that again and sell him to PSG or the best offer where he can play his preferred football.

Hazard should keep his little mouth shut and focus on improving his performance and do what the coach asks him to do. Who is he to question Jose? what it is his credentials as player he thinks can criticize the manager?

The manager tells the last word in a football club every one should obey his orders if every player questions the manager there will be chaos.

We should fine this little weasel and teach him a lesson do that again and sell him to PSG or the best offer where he can play his preferred football.

He didn't critize Mourinho so I have no idea why you're going full assault on Hazard.