Eden Hazard

the wes

True, but thankfully he's gotten better since he joined - when he tried to pinch any ball that was in front of him and kept getting owned.

Yep hes improved with his interceptions and tackles. Hes not so rash as well, which is a major problem with Brazilian defenders in Europe.

Hazard was lively towards the end of the game from the CAM position. but i think he's consigned to the wings as soon as Mata is back.

His darting runs from midfield will suit better for the wings when he can take the full-back on and beat him

I love Hazard when he plays on the wing and attacks defenders! But if we can't criticise him for a bad preseason game, then we can't praise him for a good one. But I can't wait to see him, oscar and Mata play together as it looks like even Marin had a free role against Milan, setting up for our Olympians

Hazard is playing the type of football that chelsea needs right now to take us back to number one. When he was trying to include Mikel in his plays mikel only slowed him up. Marin is looking ok as well, they just need to bulk up because they are going to get a lot of fouls in the premier league.

Yep hes improved with his interceptions and tackles. Hes not so rash as well, which is a major problem with Brazilian defenders in Europe.

Reckless and loss of concentration was his problem early on, i don't think ive watched a game and thought this forward is giving Luiz a torrid time. Basically his biggest opponent was himself.

Reckless and loss of concentration was his problem early on, i don't think ive watched a game and thought this forward is giving Luiz a torrid time. Basically his biggest opponent was himself.

Remember against Man United under Carlo when he went right through the back of Shrek and Hernandez, thats the rashness I was on about. Still Shrek and wee pea pod deserved it because they play for United.

How can anyone say Hazard is shit or that they prefer Kalou??? Its mental, I thought he had a great game today, made some decent passes and runs. He hasnt played much with our starting 11. Im not saying he is the best player in the world, but the guy is class and he showed it today. Cant wait for Mata to return, he can speak Hazard's language!

He did ok (i first typed great, but need to look out for those guys saying that's overrating) but not everyone in our team is ready to play at the same speed football like he does. Mikel and even Lampard do slow him down when they are trying to build with him.

You could see with Marin coming on he's more understanding this kind of play, they both gave fireworks working together at some point.

So looking forward to the coop between Mata, Hazard and Marin, and with a Torres in shape this should give some fireworks.

I don't care if he wants to play there, Hazard just can't create for others when he plays centrally because, by nature, he instinctively looks to dribble first and not pass.

not true at all! and you will see that this season!

not true at all! and you will see that this season!

As I said he always looks to dribble first almost instinctively. He can always do so on the wing, but he will find dribbling very hard in the center especially against teams that defend in numbers. Even he realized that in yesterdays match and started to drift out wide in the last 15 mins after only managing to create a single chance through the middle (The foul he got on the edge of the pen area at the start of the second half)

Care to explain why you think otherwise instead of just stating that it's not true?