Eden Hazard

the wes

I've had serious doubts about you, but it's the only post what has actually not been blinded by anything.

People can't agree with my points because they either don't like the fact I'm going on about there favorite player, they either agree with my points themselves but they're in denial. I'm no saint, i could be wrong, and i hope i am. Some people are either jumping on the bandwagon and not even posting a constructive argument at all, HUTCHO CFC for example, that's all he does, never posts any points he just tries to fit in.

It's pre season yes, but lets say if he did something really good, you would say he's brilliant and a future Messi no?, so in a way you've done the same thing what you have accused me of doing. I'm not going on about pre season anyway, that's just what people are claiming. I've pointed out that Hazard is average at many things but is very fancy on the ball, and that's worrying for me. People now think I'm hating on him and just going mad because we lost to the MLS all stars.

That's not it at all, he just doesn't impress me that much, not as much as Marin. I've watched his Lillie games and i think he's just fancy on the ball, but because i said this, I'm a hazard hater, I've been questioned of even been a supporter of this club, I'm getting accusations I'm a troll... and it goes on and on.

Yeah mate, of course you have, you have read every single post i have made haven't you. Just because i don't be deliberately controvesial like you, and have to change my name because you piss off a lot of the members in here. Just because you disagree with me, you start going crazy about it, what posts have i made to try and fit in.?.. As you keep saying its a forum so all opinions are valid. My opinions are mine, so it doesn't matter if they correspond to everyone else or not. I have watched chelsea since i was 4, so am entitled to say what i wan't about that. Perhaps you should spend less time, trying to get into arguments with everyone, and stop posting in ways that many people deem to be aggressive, loads of people are even posting that you do this all the time and are just taking the piss (so you clearly have a history of this sort of thing, which doesn't give creditability to what you say)... Don't start having ago at me, because 75% of people disagree with you, it's not what you say its the way you say it. ....

Torres

Mata Oscar Hazard

Ramires Mikel

Speed

Creativity Intelligence Explosiveness

Heart Control

only thing with that team is how many of those players are going to score you 20+ goals a season? some of them will really need to step up in the goals department for it to be a success.

only thing with that team is how many of those players are going to score you 20+ goals a season? some of them will really need to step up in the goals department for it to be a success.

2 x 30 = 60

3 x 20 =60

4 x 15 = 60

and dont forget our defenders usually chip in with a few.

How would you rate Hazard in pre season?

From 1-5?

IMO probably about 3.5/4 out of 5, he was regarded as the best player for us in his debut game, which i think was a fair anyalysis, as he showed some good skills, was great on the ball, and caused seatlle, all kinds of problems, He was still good against Psg, and whilst wasn't our best player, i was still impressed by him, compared to some of our players, and he still hadn't played 90 mins total... And the third game is the only one where much didn't happen, he came on with 25 mins to go, put in a good cross, and that was about it... But you can't all of a sudden write a player off after 25 mins in a game in pre-season.

How would you rate Hazard in pre season?

From 1-5?

I think Hutcho has rated it fairly ...

why I thought your post was wrong ,,,was your description of people who object to being insulted .. I dont consider them "drama queens " or cry babies.. and I was disappointed that a Moderator should use such terms . O bviously you didnt understand this.

I think Hutcho has rated it fairly ...

why I thought your post was wrong ,,,was your description of people who object to being insulted .. I dont consider them "drama queens " or cry babies.. and I was disappointed that a Moderator should use such terms . O bviously you didnt understand this.

Look, if someone express different (maybe even weird) opinion, you don't need to call him words and make fun of him. I know most of users leave because quality of forum was "worse", but why not to try to make it "better" with arguments for or against. I was talking about different opinion not about SPAM or trolling, which shouldn't be tolerated.

Look, if someone express different (maybe even weird) opinion, you don't need to call him words and make fun of him. I know most of users leave because quality of forum was "worse", but why not to try to make it "better" with arguments for or against. I was talking about different opinion not about SPAM or trolling, which shouldn't be tolerated.

forget it ...you dont understand

Yeah mate, of course you have, you have read every single post i have made haven't you. Just because i don't be deliberately controvesial like you, and have to change my name because you piss off a lot of the members in here. Just because you disagree with me, you start going crazy about it, what posts have i made to try and fit in.?.. As you keep saying its a forum so all opinions are valid. My opinions are mine, so it doesn't matter if they correspond to everyone else or not. I have watched chelsea since i was 4, so am entitled to say what i wan't about that. Perhaps you should spend less time, trying to get into arguments with everyone, and stop posting in ways that many people deem to be aggressive, loads of people are even posting that you do this all the time and are just taking the piss (so you clearly have a history of this sort of thing, which doesn't give creditability to what you say)... Don't start having ago at me, because 75% of people disagree with you, it's not what you say its the way you say it. ....

Well someone thinks they know who I am.

Well someone thinks they know who I am.

? It's just based on everyones reaction after what hapenned at the end of the MLS all stars game, and several of your posts since i have been on here... And then people tell me that everyone you say is just you joking or being sarcastic... I.e. All your Kalou posts. I don't have a problem with your opinion, everyone has one, i disagree with it and i have said that, i think that hazard had shown creativity, especailly in the first game... And now you name me in all of your posts, because i agree with other people on the matter... I don't see what your big problem with me is to be honest, as i said all posts are my own opinion, if that means i agree with others then so be it, it doesn't bother me.

Why not try out Hazard on the wing? Juan Mata, on his return will assume the CAM role, so i think we should play someone else at CAM and shift Hazard to the wing. His pace and flair will be more effectively used while his creativity may go unused but given that Mata will come back and that Mata plays better at CAM, i think Hazard should shift to the wing sooner rather than later

Why not try out Hazard on the wing? Juan Mata, on his return will assume the CAM role, so i think we should play someone else at CAM and shift Hazard to the wing. His pace and flair will be more effectively used while his creativity may go unused but given that Mata will come back and that Mata plays better at CAM, i think Hazard should shift to the wing sooner rather than later

Am desperately hoping for RDM to try that out. Want to see a bit of variety and flexibility with where our players are playing!