Eden Hazard

the wes

This guy is another exaple of how the internet make new prospects look better than they really are.

He's been good though i think, was murdering the right back and he looks like he should be in a better team what can link up play, some of the runs and quick one twos where great but no one could connect with him. Ivanovic almost did at one point.

I'm still worrying about him though.

He's been good though i think, was murdering the right back and he looks like he should be in a better team what can link up play, some of the runs and quick one twos where great but no one could connect with him. Ivanovic almost did at one point.

He is good, but the amount of the hype around him when he signed was just ridiculous.

Im still waiting to see if we might ever try 3 5 2 apparently City used it against Arse...

of course it does need 2 strikers...

With the signings we made the last 2 months, 352 would not make sense in the slightest bit.

Tbh going on what I've seen so far, if someone on the opposing team follows Hazard around and stops him from turning and going towards their goal, we are fucked. He has been miles ahead of everyone in pre-season. Milessssssssssssssssss.

Like litreally

Hazard----------------------------------------------------next best player

Where's Slojo and his Critcism of Hazard? Anyway Hazard looked dangerous and signs were there that with better players like Oscar, Mata and Marin he will link up well and play well. I hope he doesn't have to deal with shit like Meireles, Lukaku and Malouda again...

Where's Slojo and his Critcism of Hazard? Anyway Hazard looked dangerous and signs were there that with better players like Oscar, Mata and Marin he will link up well and play well. I hope he doesn't have to deal with shit like Meireles, Lukaku and Malouda again...

I hope I never have to see Malouda play again <_< well not like he usually does anyway, I challenge you Flo to play a bit fucking better.

Ignorant poster as always, since when did i say i hate Hazard?. Stupid accusation, but nothing surprises me.

I said that he lacks in creativity, because i think he does. He is a good player and i said that, but I'm still worried he might never be worth the price tag. And he doesn't deserve any of the hype he has been getting that's for sure.

And he doesn't deserve any of the hype he has been getting that's for sure.

Based on what? He's already a two-time Ligue 1 player of the year at 21 and led Lille to league title a year ago. For someone who likes to have a go at almost everyone, you surely like to make bold and ignorant statements yourself.

Oh no someone edited my post removing all the ----'s showing the difference in quality between Hazard in pre-season and everyone else :(

Seriously :lol: we just need to take advantage of those chances he will get us on set pieces.

So surely that means no David Luiz taking free kicks ;)

Oh no someone edited my post removing all the ----'s showing the difference in quality between Hazard in pre-season and everyone else :(

So surely that means no David Luiz taking free kicks ;)

And there is our problem :lol: Lampard and Luiz are not that good at it. Mata will be my first choice, then Hazard himself.