Eden Hazard

the wes

Don't know why everybody puts Oscar in their 'top' 11 already. He hasn't played a game for Chelsea so far...

Isn't he a CFC player though? I think people have the right to. We're not not going to play a guy who we've bought for £25m, who's already starting for Brazil.

Oscar has a very good chance at starting as soon as he gets back from the Olympics.

Isn't he a CFC player though? I think people have the right to. We're not not going to play a guy who we've bought for £25m, who's already starting for Brazil.

Oscar has a very good chance at starting as soon as he gets back from the Olympics.

We paid 25mil € !!!

Mata----------------Ramires

-----------Hazard------------

---Oscar-----------------------

-------------------Mikel---------

Why Ramires at RW/RAM? Seen him there many times and it definately isn't his best spot.... Would rather:

Mata Oscar Hazard

Lampard Mikel

And i expect him to start, because the alternative is Ramires at CAM or someone like Raul Merieles... Unless we Buy Hulk or someone else then i think he will be in there...

Why Ramires at RW/RAM? Seen him there many times and it definately isn't his best spot.... Would rather:

Mata Oscar Hazard

Lampard Mikel

And i expect him to start, because the alternative is Ramires at CAM or someone like Raul Merieles... Unless we Buy Hulk or someone else then i think he will be in there...

I dont think we have any doubts that Hazard(LAM) and Mata(CAM) are gonna be starting and that lampard will be playing in the deeper role alongside Mikel but the only big t desicion RDM is gonna make is either having Ramires on the right or moving Mata out to the wing and having Oscar in the middle.....

in a 4 2 3 1 we wont play with out and out wingers. mata hazard and oscar all have the technique, pace and quickness to play as an attacking three behind torres. de matteo has to inject 'hard work' off the ball into those players and the rest will come naturally because they are all that good. also marin, ramires can come off the bench to make the difference.