Eden Hazard

the wes

As I said he always looks to dribble first almost instinctively. He can always do so on the wing, but he will find dribbling very hard in the center especially against teams that defend in numbers. Even he realized that in yesterdays match and started to drift out wide in the last 15 mins after only managing to create a single chance through the middle (The foul he got on the edge of the pen area at the start of the second half)

Care to explain why you think otherwise instead of just stating that it's not true?

because i have watched him play all last season as i was working in France and saw all of Lille's matches, I'm not judging him on pre-season like some crazy people are! and if he hasn't got a pass available he will dribble to make things happen if he sees a pass he will play it! when he starts playing with Torres every week he will get an understanding with him and because Torres is always making runs something which Lukaku doesn't do you will see Hazard opening up plenty of defenses next season by playing the ball through to Torres rather than trying to dribble.

because i have watched him play all last season as i was working in France and saw all of Lille's matches, I'm not judging him on pre-season like some crazy people are! and if he hasn't got a pass available he will dribble to make things happen if he sees a pass he will play it! when he starts playing with Torres every week he will get an understanding with him and because Torres is always making runs something which Lukaku doesn't do you will see Hazard opening up plenty of defenses next season by playing the ball through to Torres rather than trying to dribble.

I don't claim to have all his matches last season but I watched him a fair amount of times and I stand by what I said. Hazards passing is good, but not exactly brilliant. I think he lacks Mata's vision and ability to play passes that fool the defense. In France, as in our first match vs the Sounders, he did very well in the hole because his close control allowed him to get past the midfielder marking him and run on the defense. I don't think he will be able to that in the PL especially against teams who put 8-9 players behind the ball.

his link up play and movement has really surprised me, look at 5:09 that's a great example for it. If he does this with the likes of Oscar and Mata they will play him in. It's the Barca type of play, very clever and defenders just cannot handle it by any means.

his link up play and movement has really surprised me, look at 5:09 that's a great example for it. If he does this with the likes of Oscar and Mata they will play him in. It's the Barca type of player, very clever and defenders just cannot handle it by any means.

Yes, Finally you see the light Sloth!

his link up play and movement has really surprised me, look at 5:09 that's a great example for it. If he does this with the likes of Oscar and Mata they will play him in. It's the Barca type of player, very clever and defenders just cannot handle it by any means.

You claim to have watched him many times with Lille yet his link up play surprises you? Smh

I've watched quite a few games actually. And I never says he's shit, I said he lacks creativity, people are just arrogant and butt hurt over nothing.

You said he was garbage. Fucking hell, you got short term memory loss mate?