Eden Hazard

the wes

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, you do overrate your players. I've heard a lot of people say it too.

On this forum you have a different opinion and you're a criminal. It's so stupid, and it's funny to see people with wasted lives stalking me.

Don't you think saying Hazard has no creativity, after watching a preseason game, a bit ignorant? Like it or not, Hazard was being chased by so many clubs for a reason.

Don't you think saying Hazard has no creativity, after watching a preseason game, a bit ignorant? Like it or not, Hazard was being chased by so many clubs for a reason.

And I think it's ignorant you didn't ackknowkedge that I said I've watched Lillie games.

Why are people thinking I'm saying Hazard is a championship player?, I think he will be a great player but not who we are expecting because he's lacking in some departments.

And I think it's ignorant you didn't ackknowkedge that I said I've watched Lillie games.

Why are people thinking I'm saying Hazard is a championship player?, I think he will be a great player but not who we are expecting because he's lacking in some departments.

I have to be honest here mate and don't take it the wrong way but I think your being over critical. Every player lacks some things. Nobody is that good that they are perfect! Not even Messi :P

I have to be honest here mate and don't take it the wrong way but I think your being over critical. Every player lacks some things. Nobody is that good that they are perfect! Not even Messi :P

That's fine, your opinion, you're the only one who hasnt went over the top.

I don't think I am I don't find him good enough in the creative department, I don't want a one trick pony. But maybe you're right, who knows, or in Zlatans case who nose.

I don't think I am I don't find him good enough in the creative department, I don't want a one trick pony. But maybe you're right, who knows, or in Zlatans case who nose.

That's fair enough. He did have a good season in terms of goals and assists last year but its up to him to take it up a level in a much better league which could be a problem for him this year as he will need time to adjust and gel with the team. He is a very special talent and eventually it will show, if its not this season then it will be season after.

I just hope you're ready to eat your words because I'll remember all this :P

I just hope you're ready to eat your words because I'll remember all this :P

I really do not care, otherwise I wouldnt say all this. I hope he does prove me wrong, I wish he will be the best on the world some day.

I've had serious doubts about you, but it's the only post what has actually not been blinded by anything.

People can't agree with my points because they either don't like the fact I'm going on about there favorite player, they either agree with my points themselves but they're in denial. I'm no saint, i could be wrong, and i hope i am. Some people are either jumping on the bandwagon and not even posting a constructive argument at all, HUTCHO CFC for example, that's all he does, never posts any points he just tries to fit in.

It's pre season yes, but lets say if he did something really good, you would say he's brilliant and a future Messi no?, so in a way you've done the same thing what you have accused me of doing. I'm not going on about pre season anyway, that's just what people are claiming. I've pointed out that Hazard is average at many things but is very fancy on the ball, and that's worrying for me. People now think I'm hating on him and just going mad because we lost to the MLS all stars.

That's not it at all, he just doesn't impress me that much, not as much as Marin. I've watched his Lillie games and i think he's just fancy on the ball, but because i said this, I'm a hazard hater, I've been questioned of even been a supporter of this club, I'm getting accusations I'm a troll... and it goes on and on.

About Marin, don't forget that he arrived three weeks earlier that the other players and is probably in much better shape.

And about Hazard, like I said he's more an Iniesta like player. He's a player that likes to link up a lot and that also opens space for others to drive and it takes more time for it's game to click as there must be great understanding between the players.

I think he will like to play with players like Mata, Oscar who moves a lot and likes to link-up and with Torres that make good runs and Marin as well. He had a great understanding with Gervinho at Lilles that was great in his off the ball movement and was setting him up very often to assist or to score.

One thing I don't like about youtube and the videos of Hazard, it's that too many times they puts dribbling thing of a mach while there were better things to see like setting up other, opening driving lanes for others.

To be honest, I must agree with Kojo here, although I will change something.

Kojo said that Hazard showed nothing special in terms of creativity and passing. He made average passes through pre-season which every person who play football should be capable of. Everyone must agree with this (don't forget we're judging Eden from 3 games). Kojo then questioned his future potential and meant that if he continues to play like this he won't be worth his money.

Bang...

And look what this turned into... Hazard should score hattricks, have passing accuracy 100% and so on. What the fuck? Where did he say Eden should score hattrick every game. He just said that he didn't play as he expected one of the most promising young players to play, yet. He said he didn't play good until now and not that he won't ever play good.

I sometimes think people read quickly and missread some posts and understand them completely differently.

This is forum and everyone has his own opinions and this what makes us disscuss and expand our knowledge about football. I think none thread (as stupid as it is) should be closed when someone express his opinion.

And for those who say they will leave after someone express different opinion. You act like wussies, cry like little babies over nothing, whine and create unneeded drama. High school drama queens. If your boss at work tells you you've done something wrong will you take your job card and never come back again?

Think about it.

To be honest, I must agree with Kojo here, although I will change something.

Kojo said that Hazard showed nothing special in terms of creativity and passing. He made average passes through pre-season which every person who play football should be capable of. Everyone must agree with this (don't forget we're judging Eden from 3 games). Kojo then questioned his future potential and meant that if he continues to play like this he won't be worth his money.

Bang...

And look what this turned into... Hazard should score hattricks, have passing accuracy 100% and so on. What the fuck? Where did he say Eden should score hattrick every game. He just said that he didn't play as he expected one of the most promising young players to play, yet. He said he didn't play good until now and not that he won't ever play good.

I sometimes think people read quickly and missread some posts and understand them completely differently.

This is forum and everyone has his own opinions and this what makes us disscuss and expand our knowledge about football. I think none thread (as stupid as it is) should be closed when someone express his opinion.

And for those who say they will leave after someone express different opinion. You act like wussies, cry like little babies over nothing, whine and create unneeded drama. High school drama queens. If your boss at work tells you you've done something wrong will you take your job card and never come back again?

Think about it.

well I think your post is pathetic and does you no credit ,

just my opinion of course ,which I have stated without being offensive

Hazard has been very impressive so far and will only get better! people saying he hasn't shown much creativity yet but what has he had to work with in front of him? he has had Lukaku who's movement isn't exactly great is it! just wait until he plays with Torres and people will see how Hazard can open up defenses!