Eden Hazard

the wes

So, it's probably settled. That Sexy Mofo gets number 17. I would have prefered 'Hazard 11' but it's just great to see him training. Although he wants to play in the middle, like Mata, so RDM has a headache, albeit a headache most managers would love to have.

Kenyon caused Gallas to have a meltdown, when he stripped him of his number 13, to appease Adidas and Ballack's corporate representatives. It was the reason Gallas ended up leaving the club, he felt disrespected.

Eden Hazard should be our number 11, Gourlay is a poor mans Kenyon.

Like I said before, he already announced the #17 weeks ago. Now it's 100% sure. :D

You had nothing to back up what you were saying, no quotes, neither in audio or text form. I deal only in facts, you were spouting something you couldn't back up with solid evidence.

I think, and this is my first post, hi :tophat: that someone remembered Heaven 17, an eighties pop band when they decided which number Eden should get. Heaven 17's signature song was "Temptation".

Eden >> Hazard >> Temptation >> Heaven >> "17".

Makes sense somehow.

Very strong legs and coupled with his low center of gravity makes him a great dribbler and very hard to bring down.

That was a bit random.. was you perving over his legs in the picture above?? :ph34r:

I was!