Eden Hazard

the wes

Funny thing is our previous number 17 always got the better of number's 7 and 10 :D

With regards to the Hazard-Mata conundrum, why not get them to frequently swap places? Every 2 minutes or so Mata comes into the middle and Hazard takes Mata's place, rinse and repeat.

I have a feeling it will be more like every 2 nanoseconds or so :D

As a french, I have to tell you this is a very good addition to the squad.

Maybe don't except him to be the big star right now, but he can definitely be a huge thing.

The biggest concern is that he doesn't believe in training.

If the coach can push him at training, he can become one of the best.

Maybe don't except him to be the big star right now, but he can definitely be a huge thing.

A bit lazy on the training pitch, eh? Hopefully he gets along RDM, who appears to value a good relationship with his players.

A bit lazy on the training pitch, eh? Hopefully he gets along RDM, who appears to value a good relationship with his players.

Yes, he doesn't really see the point of training.

"I'm a bit late at training, my laces are undone. No shin pad while you must have the shin pads all the time; that's the kind of thing that bugs me.

They will all tell me the same thing, that I don't do anything at training. But I think that when you are... you know... Training is quite useless."

Leeskens, Garcia, Wilmots: all say the same thing.

Interesting point...Carlos Tevez is another player who is known to be lazy while training, but gives it his all during the match.

Interesting point...Carlos Tevez is another player who is known to be lazy while training, but gives it his all during the match.

Yeah of course.

But I just think that a very talented player, if he trains hard, he can be the greatest.

So it's too bad to a potential Ballon d'Or just using 65-70% of what he can do, no matter how great are these 65-70%.

It was enough at Lille, but when you play in big clubs, you have a great coach that will prefer the guy as good as you are, but who trains hard.

I just hope he will evolve in that way and become what he really can be.

Plus, Tevez is known for his tremendous heart.

Hazard is not the same. Not a lot of players are like Tevez in this aspect.

Tremendous heart? That explains how he gave the old 'fuck you' to SAF and didn't play vs Bayern when City needed him.

It's not what I meant.

I meant a huge determination and motivation.

In MMA it's always called "the heart".

He gives everything he had, always runs, defends, attacks etc...

Only thing Hazard ever said about training was that he liked playing matches more then training. Media ofcourse interpreted this as not wanting to train.

After the rumors about Hazard not training 100 % Rudi Garcia ( his coach) said that he did train 100% and that the rumors weren't true. Landreau ( Lille's goalkeeper) said that in the 5 years Hazard played and trained with the first team there never were any problems and not once was Hazard late for training in those 5 years.

You don't become as good as Hazard by loafing around on training.

Only thing Hazard ever said about training was that he liked playing matches more then training. Media ofcourse interpreted this as not wanting to train.

After the rumors about Hazard not training 100 % Rudi Garcia ( his coach) said that he did train 100% and that the rumors weren't true. Landreau ( Lille's goalkeeper) said that in the 5 years Hazard played and trained with the first team there never were any problems and not once was Hazard late for training in those 5 years.

You don't become as good as Hazard by loafing around on training.

Spot on! That should conclude the rumors of Hazard not wanting to train.

I think he probably meant he doesn't "like" to train. Just like students don't like to study, but that doesn't mean those same students don't study hard. You don't play as many games as he did with Lille without getting injured or even rested without training very hard.

Funnily enough.. in the latest video on the official site, Hazard is seen looking rather disinterested in training..

http://www.chelseafc...2836225,00.html

He's the polar opposite to Kalou, Salomon was always very impressive in training.

Maybe his aerial ability is not his main focus in training ;)

He clearly said that training is quite useless

(at 2:20)

"Mais j'estime que quand t'es... ça sert pas à grand chose l'entraînement."

It's not "I don't like to", it's "It's useless"

Way different.

I trust you. It's just that people hear what they want to hear

Funnily enough.. in the latest video on the official site, Hazard is seen looking rather disinterested in training..

http://www.chelseafc...2836225,00.html

He's the polar opposite to Kalou, Salomon was always very impressive in training.

It's the opposite then. Kalou good at training and shit when it matters. Hazard disinterested in training but great when it matters. Look at Balotelli training (the Push-Ups), then he put Germany to the sword.