Eden Hazard

the wes

Ok I see, how did that work out for them? And what are the chances this doesn't work like Silva, nasri struggled early this year

Well in all honesty, Mata has performed better at the wing than centrally compared to Silva. His football was much better at Valencia when playing at the wing and drifts around the field.

The retiring of Drogba's jersey number is one of the most ridiculous decisions the club has ever made.

Hazard chose 17, It still has 'marketing' quality as you would put it. It actually makes no difference to his appeal for shirtsales. Your blowing this way out of poportion, and Peter Kenyon isn't dead so stop saying he's turning in his grave.

Eden's interview in Chelsea news:

What does Eden Hazard himself thinks of his first weeks / months at his new club Chelsea? Our compatriot shares his first impressions with us. "It will not go easy on me here, I will have to fight for my place in the squad."

The official magazine of Chelsea took the new-fangled Chelsea star aside for an interview. Hazard showed that "typically Belgian humbleness' and wants the start the season with the necessary combativeness.

"I am fully aware that I will really have to fight for a starting spot. I should certainly not assume that I will be automatically in the starting eleven. I would prefer to play in the center of the midfield, just behind the striker. I'm just the type of player that likes to feel the ball a lot. I really think that Chelsea is a club where I can be successful and where I can win the necessary prices. "

Prices like for instance the Champions League, that the club won last season? "With Lille in the Champions League, it often did not went as we expected and actually also earned. We really could have get further than that we always did. But I'm glad I already played some games in this league! Now I can even join a football club that plays the Champions League every year and currently are even cupholders. "

Well it seems Hazard will be starting in the hole then. With Mata on the left. How well this will work depends on how much Mata and Hazard switch positions. I would have preferred it the other way, but I guess it's fine.

Don't be surprised to see them both switching from flank to flank then from flank to middle during the games. I mean just imagine your playing as the holding midfielder and you have been told to mark Mata then BAM all of a sudden Mata has buggered off over to the left wing and Eden steps in to terrorize the center of midfield. Oh I can barely contain my excitement!

Well it seems Hazard will be starting in the hole then. With Mata on the left. How well this will work depends on how much Mata and Hazard switch positions. I would have preferred it the other way, but I guess it's fine.

they will probably keep switching with each other and making runs n so on,

VERY EXCITEDCANT WAIT TO SEEEEEE

IMO the three behind the striker will roam freely in the final third, which I think is great for a good flowing football, all they need is few weeks together and they will destroy opponents.

Thats wxactly what i was going to post. They may line up that way but if we have a solid 2 in behind then they will have the freedom to roam and switch places. As we saw with the recent belgium game vs England Hazard was on the left on the right down the middle, coming deep. Just the type of player we need. Cant wait to see him in pre-season and really cant wait for the start of the season.

Made my mind up on holiday I'd get the third kit with TORRES 9 and MATA 10 on the away. Now I want Hazard.

3rd kit. seriously? that's rich because the Home and Away kits are far far better than the third

524223_343171099093093_649602692_n.jpg

So what is the problem about number 17?

Funny thing is our previous number 17 always got the better of number's 7 and 10 :D

With regards to the Hazard-Mata conundrum, why not get them to frequently swap places? Every 2 minutes or so Mata comes into the middle and Hazard takes Mata's place, rinse and repeat.