Eden Hazard

the wes

I know there is a press conference called for tomorrow, Will that be his unveiling?

Normally don't do player PCs til the tour starts. Normally they have them in America.

I haven't heard of a PC scheduled tomorrow, but if true, its likely to be to introduce RDM as the permanent Chelsea manager.

PRESS CONFERENCES

Chelseafc.com provides exclusive press conferences with the option of chatting about it on Facebook. Every game has a pre-match press conference with Roberto Di Matteo for journalists and you will be able to watch it live here.

Next Press Conference: Wednesday 4th July - 11am

The normal time for a pre-match press conference is 12:45pm and on a Friday for weekend games, or the day before for midweek games. However that is only a guide and the exact time and day is normally not known until 24hrs before the press conference at which point this page will be updated.

http://www.chelseafc...ressConferences

Just one short and simple tweet from Hazard saying he has arrived in London and Oliver Holt had to open his mouth and write pointless stuff on Hazard. :doh:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/oliver-holt-column-on-why-andre-villas-boas-1130997

The ego has landed at Chelsea

Chelsea's new signing, Eden Hazard, has proved again that he is not short of confidence.

"London, J'arrive," he announced on Twitter on Tuesday, at the start of his spell in English football.

As many have said before, he'd better be good.

I have a horrible feeling we will make the same mistake we did last season, just buy one player and think we can challenge.

Like all we bought was Mata and we finished 6th in the league, he was brilliant but as a team we finished 6th. Getting Hazard aswell who we are not so sure of at the moment still wont make us challenge for the title in my opinion.

We need more players, we still don't have a great player to play in double pivot, which is why i hope we really get Modric.

We do have De Bruyne coming in, but he will get loaned i think. And another loan for Kakuta i bet

EDIT: Forgot about Marin, i'm not to sure about this one though, but lets see.

I have a horrible feeling we will make the same mistake we did last season, just buy one player and think we can challenge.

Like all we bought was Mata and we finished 6th in the league, he was brilliant but as a team we finished 6th. Getting Hazard aswell who we are not so sure of at the moment still wont make us challenge for the title in my opinion.

We need more players, we still don't have a great player to play in double pivot, which is why i hope we really get Modric.

We do have De Bruyne coming in, but he will get loaned i think. And another loan for Kakuta i bet

EDIT: Forgot about Marin, i'm not to sure about this one though, but lets see.

I have the same feeling we have to buy a rw (hulk) a CM (modric,witsel) and a rb! To play for the title! Dont think marin will be more than a squad player, he did not get much playing time at werder and i dont expect him to get a lot at chelsea!

I have the same feeling we have to buy a rw (hulk) a CM (modric,witsel) and a rb! To play for the title! Dont think marin will be more than a squad player, he did not get much playing time at werder and i dont expect him to get a lot at chelsea!

Yep, but we can do that, we wont get Modric that's a fact, i don't even know why i just considered i hope we get him. I'm being honesty as i can when i say we would have to pay at least 50 million to get him.

Hulk for me is a must, think how good he would be in our squad, if we needed more width shot him on, and as a starter he would kick ass. Getting that midfielder who can pass the ball is a real big challenge, really don't know who to get.

The "[Name of a city] I'm coming" is a sentence that nowadays a lot of people use on social networks when they are going to travel to a city... How did they work out this could mean he is egoistical ? Sore jealous.

Media purposely took "I've arrived" figuratively to create something out of nothing