Eden Hazard

the wes

"Everybody knows my preference (10) , but it was already taken by a great player. Mata is a great player who likes the ball. Torres, too, is a great player, although it has experienced some periods of less well. What he did in the past shows that this is a great player. I think I'm gonna have to like it and we will produce the beautiful game "

To be honest I'm not too bothered what number he wears. In fact, I quite like him to select such a low profile number which shows his humbleness (If the rumour is true).

Before JT, 26 is just a random number, JT makes it special. I'm sure Hazard will make the number he chose special as well.

He stated in DH (dernière heure very reliable new source from the French part of Belgium):

"Everyone knows that 10 is my number of preference. But this number belongs to another great player at Chelsea (Juan Mata), so I chose number 17 instead."

Anecdote from the players tunnel in the game England vs. Belgium:

JT came to me and said that I should take it easy on the England team. I gave him a wink and said 'No Problem'.

I read a few members are charmed by Axel Witsel (Benifca, former Standard de Liege player).

Question often is.. Would he be able to play with Hazard/Mata in midfield. Well here is an example about the teamplay between Hazard & Witsel in a game against the USA with our national squad (and also a good chance to follow Hazard's capabilities from up close in a recent game):

Hazard: Nr 7. Witsel: Nr. 10, yellow shoes and a small 'fro :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVG6TsPtawM

He stated in DH (dernière heure very reliable new source from the French part of Belgium):

"Everyone knows that 10 is my number of preference. But this number belongs to another great player at Chelsea (Juan Mata), so I chose number 17 instead."

Anecdote from the players tunnel in the game England vs. Belgium:

JT came to me and said that I should take it easy on the England team. I gave him a wink and said 'No Problem'.

Am I really going to get the number 17 on the back of my shirt :lol2: Numbers don't really bother me too much anyhow it's not exactly going to determine how well he plays.

Raul is a bigger legend for Real than Drogba is for Chelsea, yet his 'famous' number 7 was given to someone else within seconds of him leaving.

Real Madrid is the biggest and most prestigious club in world football history, take notes..

uhazunitedhero1.png

Touche. Man United's no.7 has it's own history. Drogba is one of my favourite players of all time but we could potentially start our own legacy with Hazard. Winning the Baloon d'Or as the no.11 would be a fitting testament to Drogba and Hazard does have the potential.

General consensus of those fellas on Redcafe is Hazard only joined us because of money while some say Kagawa is the better of the two. Typical.

Almost as funny as the Liverpool fans saying Downing is a better signing than Mata.

Hazard is a great signing, i would have liked to see him in madrid, but it wasn't gonna happen, no interest from madrid, and just isnt the buy mourinho needs.

To reply to terminator x, i personally think that a team has no reason to retire a shirt( well there are valid reasons, but for legend's sake i dont think so), they have the right to continue the tradition, and hopefully hazard, if given the 11 has success with the blues.

Real Madrid had ,butragueno ,juanito, raul, ronaldo...